September 16

Ok, I'm not mad. Well I am a little mad. A littleFine, alot mad. Please be a dream. Why are boys so stupid!? I hate boys! 
  Today I walked in class and " Hey, pig face!" Hanna called. I just ignored her, " You can't ignore me, bitch!"

    The teacher looked towards her ." Watch your language, miss Conwald." She rolled her eyes and looked at me like I was covered on cow crap. " Can I get my notebook Mrs. Cripple?" I asked the teacher. She nodded her head.

I walked out with a shadow. The meanest shadow ever. Hanna.
" Come here, hoe!" She said. "No." I told her "Why should I?" She just stopped and stared for a while. " Because I said so bitch!" She said and came running towards me. I started running away from her.

I ran into the janitors closet and closed and locked the door. I see her trying to get in. Than she just walked away like nothing happened. So now I just hide here until schools over. Which is in about... Five hours?! No, no , no, no, no! I'm panicking. I'm panicking? I'm panicking! I can't stay here all day.

I walk out and go to class. " Can I get a nurse pass. My... Uh? I feel pretty sick. Like, throw up sick." I lie. She pulls a pass out of her desk, writes on it , and hands it to me.

I walk to the bathroom and luckily no one is in here, I turn on the hot water and put it in my mouth. That crap burns like crap. I walk out and go to the nurses office.

"Hi" I tell her and hand her the pass. "Let me check your temperature, hun." She said after reading the pass. She takes out the thermometer and puts one of those paper things on it. She makes an aaah  sound for me to open my mouth. I open my mouth and she puts it under my tongue. Soon it goes beep beep, beep beep, beep beep! "Oh darling, you have a temp of 99.3. I'll call your mom, get your things."

I get my things and go home early. That's how its done, son! I'm outie!

  P.s none of these things happened to me. So if you have any bully stories that you want me to put on the book then DM me I'm amazing_jazmin_12. Thank you my amazing jazballs. Wow, I'm cringey. Well, bye!