September 20

Okay, now today is the crappy stupid sleepover that I really don't wanna do because I hate people and I especially hate hanging out with people.

So, today is the beginning of the end of my life. Hanna will come first so I have to wait a hang out with her alone until someone rescues me. So yeah, win-win.

When she came over she started talking about how big her house is. Yeah pathetic right? She said "Is this all or is there some under there, hahahahaha!

"Wait, does that mean we will have a non-vegetarian dinner?"

What does vegetarian have to do with how big my stupid house is? This house gets on my nerves. She gives me goosebumps.

"We'll have choices." I reply, not caring at all.

" Good! I would never want to eat another piece of animal of any kind! Wanna know why? It's because, blah blah blah, and a blah blah blah!" She rambles. She didn't actually say 'blah blah blah' but she said something that I really don't care about.

"What will you have tonight?"

"What do you want?"

"I don't know. Maybe a cheese veggie burger? Can you make that? Did I tell you why I don't eat animal already? Well, I-"She suggests.

Do you ever stop talking?!

"As a matter of fact, I do!" She says annoying.

"Sorry, it was a not-so-funny joke." I lie.

"Yeah! (Scoff) obviously. Do you have anything in here, not boring?" She critics.

"I have a fire stick. If that would be nice. It has Netflix, games from the Xbox and games from the Play Station. If that answered your question." I say.

"Doesn't everyone have a Fire Stick?" She says snobby.

"Well, not everybody, but I do." I mumble under my breath.

"I'll just post 'how much fun I'm having'! Smile and say cheese!" She screeches and snaps a photo and posts it on an app that I don't care for.

*DING-DONG!*

"My mom'll get that." I tell Hanna.

"It's Morgan!" Me mom yells.

Great, more obnoxiousness! I hate this. I wanna crawl into a hole and die!

"Hey gals! How's the party going? Good? Greeeeaaaaat!" She says.

Hold on, they wanna play truth or dare, I'll wright in this tomorrow.

Bye!!