September 21

What a dumbass.  Maddie has a diary?!  That's so cute... NOT!! 

she's stupid and tried to steal my man.  So guess what.  She'll get what she deserves. 

I'll strike tomorrow at school.  Oh and this is Hanna.

She talks mad shit about me.  Idk why, I'm innocent. 

Jk,  no I'm not!  Mwahahahaha! 

So here's my evil plan.  At the beginning of the day I'll put laxative on her food. 

But before that I'll open ketchup packets and put them under the toilet seat. She'll get it all over pants. 

I know she has extra pants in her locker so I'll break in and cut out a butt flap!!! 

But nobody looks at her ugly butt so at the sleep over I put bleach on all of her shirts.  Yeah,  all of em. 

This is perfect.  She will embarrass herself and nobody will like her than the whole school will belong to me!!! 

So when I went home I texted bae and he came over.  We made out for a while then he had to leave. 

Then I went shopping with friends and I bought a crop top and shorty shorts. 

And the finishing touch...  Gucci sandals with faux gems.  It'll look amazing when Maddie looks like total crap! 

Can you believe how evil i am? Hahaha! Nobody will like her like usual. But her lif- My life will be way better when shes not around. I'm better looking than her. Lemme insert a pic of me. 

I'm hot right!! Yeah and its obvious why Maddy don't put pics of herself on here. Because shes ugly. 

She knows shes ugly. She knows that she looks like a cockroach. But anyways my plan is fool proof. Just watch me ruin her pathetic life! 

Shes just lucky I didnt post her grades. Yeesh. Well, buh-bye for now, losers!!