Rise And Shine

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AND IS NSFW/S. SO, PLEASE BE POLITE: FUCK OFF AND DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT. SO HERE COMES THE SIN! ENJOY THE STORY! 😈

DOLAN'S P.O.V.

I awake to the sight of a small beam of sunshine peeking through the curtains. I had the weirdest dream last night. I was sitting on Hellbent's lap, making out with him. It got heated pretty quickly; next thing I knew we were basically dry-fucking. It makes sense that there was no sex. I've never had sex with a guy before. So, I really wouldn't know what it feels like...But, it was just a dream. I get up and stretch. Only to turn around to face Hellbent. I blush and look around and see that I'm sitting on his lap. I'm actually sitting on Hellbent's lap. Maybe it wasn't just a dream... He's still sleeping and I'm not sure if I should wake him up. Luckily, I don't have to make that decision. As he starts to wake up himself. Hellbent groans and stretches; realizing I'm on his lap a few seconds later.

"Well, look who's already up."

"Yeah..." I look away for a second then back at him. I really can't remember if that was a dream or not. Well...I guess...I guess it would hurt to ask...

"Um...Hellbent..."

"Hmm?"

"Did...did we do anything last night?"

"What do you mean?" Huh, I guess that really was just a dream...

"Oh...uh, never mind. Just forget it." His eyes widen and he gets a devious smile on his face. I know that look. He's gonna do something. What he's going to do, that no one could tell you. Sometimes not even Hellbent himself.

"Oh...I think, I know what you're getting at..." He slid his left index finger from the beginning of chest down to the waistband of my jeans. I blush as my own eyes widen slightly; I nervously shift around. He placed his right hand on my hip. Then he puts the left hand on my side and starts to turn me until I'm straddling him. Finally, he rests both of his hands on my hips; his eyes travel from my groin all the way up to look me in the eyes. Those golden eyes stared into mine with lust creating a certain shine to them that couldn't be recreated in any movie or porn flick.

"Uh...H-Hellbent...?" He doesn't respond; he just rubs my hips by moving his thumbs in small circles. Oddly enough, I actually like it. He continues rub my hips, but this time he uses all of his hands to rub my hips in a up and down motion. After a few minutes of this, hands begin to move up my sides and under my shirt. His hands explore my chest and sides; slowly moving to my upper back then down to my lower back, rubbing it softly. As much as I don't like it, what he's doing is starting to turn me on. His eyes look focused, determined, lustful. They inspect every visible inch of me. I stare into his golden eyes for just a moment. Only to come back knowing what's going on behind them. Hellbent wants something; I know what he wants. He wants to see what isn't visible, what he hasn't inspected. He continues to rub my lower back, rubbing a little harder with each second and with each second it felt better. His rubbing became more intense. Almost...pleasurable. I was about to let out a moan, but held it back. I really shouldn't and don't know why I like this so much. His hands move down; lightly, he touches my ass. Suddenly, he gropes my ass tightly through my jeans. There's a bit of pleasure that seemingly shoots up my spine.

"Ahh!..." My body tenses and I take a heavy, uneven breath. I can feel myself blushing. Hellbent looks me in the eyes and seductively smiles as I feel his bulge get bigger and press against mine.

"It looks like I'm working your spots well." I don't quite know what he means by "spots"...Oh well, I can ask him later. He tightly gropes my ass again. I moan; I feel my own dick getting hard. He puts one of his hands at the base of my neck and pulls me into a kiss. I close my eyes and kiss back. After a minute or two of this he licks my lower lip; asking for entry. I couldn't control myself. I opened my mouth, slightly. His tongue invades my mouth, exploring it. My own tongue slips into his mouth and moves around inside it. We pull away, panting. Then lean in again for another kiss. Oh God, he's a good kisser! I run my fingers through his thick, black hair and moan again. We pull away for the second time with a string of spit connecting us. Both of us are gasping for air. His other hand finds it's way to my thigh. He rubs the inside of my thigh; moving from the start of my knee traveling all the way up until it was almost touching my groin. My breathing becomes heavy. I softly moan with desire. He puts his hands on my shoulders; once again he starts to rub. Then starts to lightly kiss my lips and cheeks. Hellbent has somehow made me want sex more than anything. He hooks his thumbs in the waistband of my jeans, teasing me with the idea of sex. I moan more and longingly tug at his jacket. He gets the hint; slipping it off and tossing it to the floor. You can see his body way better without the jacket on. I practically throw myself at him. Kissing his lips and running my fingers through his hair again. I pull away and he smiles at me again.

"Well, I see someone is horny." Before I can respond, he grabs my both of sides and flips me over. so I'm lying on my back and he's on top of me. I shiver with anticipation from the thoughts of what's going to happen next. He takes his shirt off then throws it to the floor. Now, he slips off my shirt; his hands rest on my sides. He grazes my chest and stomach with his right hand. Oh fuck, I need him NOW! He leans in and begins to bite and suck the sweet spot on neck. I moan uncontrollably. He moves down, planting kisses along my chest and stomach. He stops and unzips my jeans; pulling them off along with my blue boxers to reveal my throbbing dick. Hellbent continues to take off his own jeans and boxers. His dick is huge and throbbing as well. He spits in his hands and uses it to lube his dick. I'm a little nervous; Never in my life have I been fucked by a guy. He starts to push the tip in my ass.

"Mmh! Hellben-nt!..." My face turns red. This feels really weird.

"Shhh...Just relax..." Hellbent slowly pushes a little more of his length into me until it's all the way in my ass. His dick twitches inside me. He slowly pulls out a little more than half way, repeating this a few times. It starts to feel really good and he starts to go slightly faster. He begins to moan. I start moaning with him as it's becoming extremely pleasurable.

"Hellb-bent! yes!" I say while panting and moaning.

"You like that?"

"Y-Yes! Harder!" He does as I say and thrusts into me harder. My heels dig into the couch and I grip the cushions.

"D-Dolan!...Fuck you're so tight." He moaned out. Oh, this feels so good! He keeps thrusting harder into me. Suddenly, he hits what I'm pretty sure is my G-spot. I throw my head back in pleasure. He hits the same spot again. I'm practically screaming from it. My mind is blank. He thrusts in and out, in and out. I pant and moan as the pleasure becomes so intense that I can't think of anything. I feel my own pre-cum start to drip out and on to my stomach. He thrusts a few more times and I know I'm about to cum.

"H-Hell-b-bent! I'm g-gonna cu-um!" He then cums inside me without warning. I orgasm and throw my head back in pure ecstasy. Then cum on our stomachs and chests. Hellbent pulls out of me, panting. Then he pulls me into a hug and we start cuddling. We lay back on my couch. Wow, I really didn't think he feels that way. I personally thought that it's just a crush, but since last night, I've been thinking I like him way more than that. With what I just let myself do, I definitely think I like him more than I thought...

OK, I THINK I WENT A LITTLE OVERBOARD WITH THE SMUT. P.S. SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO UNDERSTANDS THE "I shiver with anticipation" REFERENCE. BECAUSE IF YOU DO UNDER STAND THAT REFERENCE, YOU ARE MOST LIKELY AWESOME!