Eight

All the time I think of you
Holding onto someone new
Don't make me lose my mind...

><><><

"Hobi hyung!" You continued to call after me. I was already outside the building. Why were you following me? Don't you want to stay with your new beloved?

I ignored you. It hurt, but what could I do? If I looked at you, it would give me a reason to keep loving you. Every single time I look at you, I fall harder than I already thought I could.

I imagined myself on a cliff. When I first met you, I was standing on the edge, looking down. There you were, waiting for me with open arms. My conscience told me, "Don't do it, don't jump." Did I listen?

I took the jump, trusting that you would catch me and you did. You carried me through our life together until this day. Every time you came home those nights, I could feel your grip on me become looser and looser, until today.

You've dropped me, breaking me in the process.

And you left me all alone to go with him.

What would you say to me if I let you catch up? Tell me that it wasn't what it looked like? Plead and tell me that you still love me? That you would pick me and my broken pieces up, saying that you'd carry me through the rest of our life without dropping me?

Or would you just say the truth and tell me that you've moved on already?