History

Long ago, nature was responsible for the four seasons, and every little detail for each.

Spring- cherry blossoms turn various colors of red and pink, the wind helping the fallen petals float around and into the sky. Rainbows of flowers blooming everywhere around the world, giving splashes of color to brighten the environment.

Summer- the sun burns brighter and higher. Teenagers roam about, free from a jail known as school. Beaches fill up with many people, escaping from the rough reality or to unite with friends for memories to last a life time.

Fall- the dreaded time for kids and young adults to go back to school for another dreaded year of education. The trees turn many shades of red, orange, yellow and brown. Some even slowly shedding leaves to litter the ground. Cool winds pick up, making the fallen leaves dance in the air.

Winter- the harsh temperatures keep families cooped up in their houses with mugs of warm drinks. Festive decorations fill the towns and cities. Kids once again roam in groups of friends, free for a few weeks. Falling snow leaves a variety of activities, or pranks, to do.

Now, nature had its course, but leaving all of that to one person was hard. So nature had four helpers, each in control of one season. Those helpers saw nature in a motherly way, thus giving her the known title, as Mother Nature. She bestowed rules upon the four helpers, to prevent anything bad from happening. They could produce offspring, but it would end up of a loss of control of their designated season. If the mother bared a daughter, the daughter would receive that responsibility and would effect the appearance. If a son, the mother would still have that responsibility, but wouldn't show in the appearance. It was quite rare, compared to the many previous generations, for a season to bare two twins, each with half of the responsibility. Luckily for the current Winter mother, she got that rare opportunity.

Meet Clara. A half winter child. Along side her twin brother, Max, they control the winter season every year. Dark brown hair with streaks of light blue and bright blue eyes adorned her head. In Max's case, his brown locks also has the same blue shade, but they're not as visible. Somewhere else in the world is a boy named Evan. He and his younger brother both are offspring to the Fall mother. Evan, being the oldest had black hair with red tufts in the front. Lui had brown hair, but the red was in his eyes. (A/N: his eyes aren't red, I'm referring to a fiery personality) They both had matching brown eyes that could deceive anyone. Far away in another place, stood Johnathan and David. They weren't related, but were best friends since high school. They knew about each other's past, David and Johnathan being Spring's and Summer's only sons. David was a tall man, with slightly long, black hair, with bright green eyes. Johnathan had light brown hair that was always in an untamable form and ocean blue eyes that you could get lost in constantly. Little did they know, fate had something interesting for these people, and that plan started with getting them all together.