The First Day

(Clara POV)
Being a twin is sometimes hard. Being a fraternal twin, is even harder. My brother, Max, and I are at the front entrance of Westbrook college. It's our final year of this dreaded place. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice school. Nice staff, clean campus, it's just the amount homework and projects we have to do. I sling my backpack onto my back.
"You ready for the final year?" Max brings me out of my thoughts. "Yeah. I wanna get outta here and into my life." I reply, walking through the metal double doors. The entrance hall never changed. High ceilings, marble walls, and matching marble floors. Tall windows were placed on the sides, letting natural light flow in. We walked through the massive crowds and to our usual spots in the back garden. There, stood a massive with a pair of oak benches below the leaves. On those benches sat two of our friends, Evan and Lui. Their backpacks were on the ground and they were chatting about something, probably video games. "Heyo boys, the party's back and crazier than ever!" They both turned towards me. Evan's the first to speak. "Hey Clara, hey Max!" He gets up to hug me and bro hug Max. "How was your break?" Lui asks me. "Not too bad, what about yours?"

(No one's POV)
Across the campus stood David and Johnathan. They each had smiles on their faces and were chatting away while exploring the campus once again. "It's nice to be back here." David told the blue-eyed boy. Johnathan laughed his signature laugh and grinned, "How could you like this prison? I mean, the campus is nice and all, but I hate the homework loads. Keeps me up all night, ya know?" The boys turned around a corner and saw a massive tree. Underneath the tree they saw a group of people. Two they knew, two they didn't. "Yo Evan, Lui!" Johnathan called out. They turned around to see their online friends. "Hey David, Johnathan! How was your break?" Evan asks, creating a conversation between them that Lui soon joined in.

(Clara's POV)
I looked to my left, making eye contact with Max. An awkward tension grew between us as the four friends talked away. Trying to release some of the tension, I pull out my white headphones and listen to music while my mind drifts off to who knows where.

(Evan's POV)
"I didn't realize that you went to our school!" Lui exclaims. "Our parents had enough of us, taking up all of the space in our houses so we decided to share a dorm." David looks at Johnathan. "Being with David is like living with a walking maid. He can't stand a messy room, so he always cleans up my space too, making me lose my things!" "Well maybe you should keep your side cleaner, so then I wouldn't have to clean it up, making you lose your things." "Guys, don't hurt each other on the first day." Lui pleads. I laugh, "You guys remind me of Lui and I whenever we fight over video games. Speaking of, what should we do for our next video? I don't know about you guys but my schedule tells me that I need to post a video today." Before any of the guys could answer, the bells ring, signaling everyone to start heading to their first class. "Oh, before you all leave, I want you guys to meet so old friends of ours. Clara and Max, they're twins." As if on cue, the twins walk over to us and smile. Clara extends a hand to Johnathan. "Hi, I'm Clara, the older twin.

(Clara's POV)
I could tell that these two were familiar with Evan and Lui, and I think I've heard their voices before but I couldn't place my finger on it. Johnathan grabs my extended hand. "I'm Johnathan, or H2ODelirious on youtube." Oh so that's where I've heard him before. I introduce my self to the taller man of the two. "David, or Dathidenogla on youtube." His Irish accent is more noticeable in real life. "I've seen some of both of your videos, and I'm a fan." I smile one of my contagious smiles. They both smile back. Max introduces himself to the pair as well then we all head off to our first class. I notice David following me. "David, what class do you have?" "Uh, Math. With Mr. Clark." I look at my schedule and see that my class matches with his. "Looks like we have Math together. This will be a nice start to my day." I laugh. "I couldn't agree more." We head into class and sit down in two seats located by the window.

As class started, the teacher's voice changed to a soft whisper as I started to drift off. Looking out the window I can see some staff members walking around. Some holding papers, walking briskly to escape the breeze before it knocks some of the paper off of the pile. I doodle on my paper as the teacher goes over some basic information that we learned last year. I draw Evan and Lui, side by side with their GTA character models, and I try to sketch David and Johnathan in the same way, but it's more of a sketch than a drawing because I had just met them today. The bell rings, dismissing students from their first class, only to cause traffic in the massive hallway. When we finally get through, we meet up with everyone else. Max was standing next to Evan while Lui and Johnathan came separately. "So, how was your first class?" I ask the group. Max is the first to answer. "Not too bad. Evan and I just had chemistry and the teacher almost put me to sleep because of how boring she was." Max and Evan laughs. "Well, my English class wasn't too bad because I kept answering my teacher in my squeaker voice." Lui says. Everyone but Max and I burst out laughing. Johnathan just shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing usually happens on the first day of school. We continue to talk until the second bell rings, signaling for everyone to start heading off to their second period.

~time skip- afterschool~

When the final bell of the day rang, the school was quickly flooded with students trying to escape. As for me, I just headed off towards the tree from this morning. When I arrived, I could tell that I was the last one to arrive. Everyone was already in a conversation, Evan talking to Johnathan, and David talking to Lui and Max. "Heyo boys! Whatcha talking about?" David and Johnathan both shoot a quick reply. "Video games." I laugh. Evan turns to face everyone. "Everyone down to go to my house for a video game party?"