Part XII

I haven't updated in a brick, wow, a year. 2016  is the worse year ever. O.o Anyway, OH MY FLIPPIN GOSH! This chapter is an exciting one!!! You’ll know why in a moment. You have no idea what you're in for. This is the revised version of chapter 12.

Songs: Crash 2.0 - Adventure Club vs. DallasK, True Colors - Zedd

Third Person || The next day

Adam walked into the living after having a good night sleep. However, when he walked into the living room, only Carlos and Veronica were standing. He swore Sebastian was there too.

Adam was also curious of Bree. She had not been in her capsule last night. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he knew something was up.

"I wonder where they are," he mumbled.

He went to the kitchen to find his favorite cereal. Adam can already hear Chase about how much sugar it has and how unhealthy it is, etc. Adam never paid attention though, all he heard was blah, blah, blah.

"Wait, I thought I heard that ranting in my head." Adam turned around to see his brother talking about the excess sugar.

Leo walked in the living the room. He had also heard Chase rant. "Chase you can be such a buzz kill."

"Excuse me. I am not a buzz kill. I educate: I'm a teacher." Chase says.

Adam pats his brother's back. "Keep telling yourself that."

"Besides," Leo adds on, "That's like saying you've talked to a girl."

"Okay then," Chase said in a challenging tone. “I’ll prove to you Sabrina is real!"

Adam and Leo were sitting on the couch by the time he left. Once Chase left he came right back in.

"Curiously enough, I don't know where she lives." His brothers end up laughing at his failure, Chase was very embarrassed. "Well I don't see any girl come for you, Adam."

"Oh, he got you there." Leo says.

Adam scoffs, "and you."

"I have Janelle, thank you very much."

Chase laughs, "she said you were bad luck . . . Twice!"

Before Leo could argue back, there was a knock on the door. Chase opened it since he was close by.

"Hey," Sabrina waved.

Adam and Leo shared the same shocked look.  Chase looks back smirking at his brothers.

"Hey Sabrina," he greets. "How did you find me?"

Sabrina lightly smiled, "it's not hard to find a person that's very hated by his peers."

Leo says, "Yup, it's his talent."

Chase rolls his eyes as Sabrina giggles. Adam didn't say anything, he was still processing that there was a girl visiting Chase.

"So—uh, do you have another friend?" Adam asked. If Leo, Chase, and Bree had someone, why couldn't he?

Sabrina said, "not today."

Leo pats Adam's back, "better luck next time."

Sabrina derives her attention back to Chase. "Chase, are you allowed to hang out today?"