027

"HELLO!!" Tommy yelled through the phone.

I winced but it quickly turned into a smile. "Well aren't you hyper?"

She grinned. "I'm happy!" She kept moving and doing weird little dances in her seat.

I smiled at her. She's just so freaking adorable. I just wanna kiss her cheeks and hug her all day long.

"And why are you happy?" I asked her.

"Because I'm facetiming you!"

I felt myself giggle. "You're so adorable!"

She shook her head, her curls bouncing as she moved. "No, you are."

I huffed. "Tom, you are adorable! Just accept that!"

She rolled her eyes. "Fine! But you're cute. You can't say you're not!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Whatever."

We sat in silence for a few seconds. It was a comfortable one. It wasn't as awkward as the first time we talked. But I'd rather hear her rambling on about how her day was and what book she's currently reading. I just love it when she talks a lot. It could be about anything and it'll interest me. She literally could be talking about math and I'll immediately be interested.

"Isn't your full name Thomas?"

Her eyes snapped to mine. "Maybe." She drawled out.

I smirked. "Thomas, I love you."

Her wide eyes looked at me. "You love me?"

I nodded.

She smiled really big. "I love you too, Aaron."

I grinned and laid down on my bed. "Ahh, I'm so tired."

"Do you want me to hang up so you can sleep?" She asked with a sad look on her face.

I immediately shook my head. "No. I still want to talk to you. I can stay up longer."

She raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "I'm sure."

She sighed. "Good. I really didn't want to hang up. I wanted to talk to you a little bit longer."

"Me too. So what happens in that book you were telling me about yesterday?" I asked her.

I felt my heart swell with joy when she started to explain. She smiled as she spoke and kept making adorable little hand movements.

*|*

I was just about to fall asleep when Tommy yelled at me.

I jolted up with a panicked look on my face. Shīt. I almost fell asleep on Tommy.

"Are you sure you don't want to hang up?" She asked with a worried look on her face.

I nodded. "I'm sure."

"I actually kind of wanted to take a nap with you over FaceTime. Is that weird?"

I shook my head. Maybe a little but I like it when we FaceTime. Plus I don't mind if we do that. Sometimes one of us will fall asleep then a few minutes later one of us will hang up. But we normally do it because it might be weird to just watch each other sleep.

"Really?"

"Yes. I actually want to also."

She smiled and took her phone off of the night stand she was using to lean her phone on.

"Alright hold on, let me change then we can do it."

I nodded and got up to turn off my lights.

*|*

10 votes, 8 comments for next chapter.

And each comment has to be from a different person or else it won't count 😂