030

Tommy- guesss whatttt

Aaron- what?

Tommy- 🙂

Aaron- ☺️

Tommy- I'm getting out early so I'll be in NY in 2 days

Aaron- wait

Aaron- REALLY

Aaron- OH MY GOSHHHG

Tommy- love youuuuu

Aaron- I love you so much

Aaron- I can't believe this is actually happening

Tommy- me either

2 days later

Aaron paced around her apartment, excited and nervous about actually being able to meet Tommy. She was still kind of mad that she couldn't go and pick Tommy up, but she still loved her nevertheless.

Tommy made Aaron give her the address to her apartment. Aaron was hesitant to give it to her, mainly because her apartment wasn't the most luxurious.

Tommy told her she didn't care, she never lived in luxury. That calmed Aaron down, but not a whole lot.

Aaron snapped out of her thoughts when she heard knocking at her front door. She rushed to it and swung it opened, only to face Tommy.

She could feel tears threatening to fall as she stared at Tommy, not knowing what to do. Lucky for her, Tommy did.

She dropped her suit cases and embraced her in a tight hug. Aaron quickly responded and hugged her back.

"I can't believe you're actually here." Aaron sobbed into her shoulder.

"Me either." Tommy mumbled, pulling away from her. She bent down to pick up her suitcases. Aaron bent down and helped her.

She started bringing them into the apartment. She heard Tommy shut the door. Seconds later she felt Tommy wrap her arms around her.

Tommy kissed her cheek. "I love you."

Aaron grinned. "I love you too."