Strip for me...

*No ones pov*
The night sky in Paris was bright and full of life. People leaving there homes to go on dates. If only Adrien and  Marinette  were together. As ladybug sat in the edge of the top step of the Effie tower a black cat came out of the shadows. He walked quietly watching her. Her blue pigtails dancing innthe wind lightly. He wrapped his arms around her his hands slowing moving to her thighs. Ladybug bolted upwords and slapped Chat Noir on his right check cheek cutting it in the process.

*Chat Noir PoV*
I had to... I had to touch her. I longed her. And then she hit me. I looked at her my faces blank. "No, bad kitty!" Ladybug yelled her face red. I leaned over and whispered in her ear " I can be even more bad for you, M'Lady." I then jumped into the night into an alley. "Plagg claws in!" I said and back to Adrien i was then ladybug appeared infront of me.

* Ladybug PoV*
I followed him to an alley. A bright green light flashed and there was Adrien. I could move. But my mind made me. I jumped down infront of him. He looked terrified. I leaned in and said " Be my bad kitty." He  immediately took my hand and we ran to his home. My mind thinking of everything that could happen. My mind was running so fast i didnt even see we where there already and in his room.

*No ones PoV*
Adrien practicality dragged Ladybug up the stairs to his room. Ladybug blushed as he walked her to the restroom and spoke " Put the things on that i left for you." He said his voice deep with lust. Ladybug walked in and spoke quietly "Tiki detransform me." Ladybug became Marinette and Tiki went into her bag. There laying on the sink was a black bra and underwear with a ladybug mask. She put the items on and walked out. Adrien sitting on the bed waiting patiently. " Adrien, im ready." Marinette spoke. He stood up and walked over. Feeling her pale white skin. Marinette shook at the touch. In a flash she was pinned against the wall Adrien blushing and kissing her neck. Marinette felt like her eyes were glued shut. Then a small moan came from her lips. And Adrien was proud of his reward. Maybe the kitty has to be dirty not gentle....