What Why...

* Marinette PoV*

I went for a walk. It was about 12 in the afternoon. It was warm and quite.  Until I heard a scream of a girl. I ran to a near by alley. " Tikki Spots on!" I say. A bright glimmer of red surrounds  me and I become ladybug. I ran to the park where I heard the scream. I see Chat Noir, well Adrien at a photo shoot. I ran to the end of the park and there was a young girl about !16.

 *No ones PoV*

"I am love Illusion. Ill make everything you love appear and turn against you!" She had a black skin tight suit, with bright red boots. Her hair was flat black and tied in a bun with to side flyways that framed her face. Her eyes where dark read with a bright red mask around them. She had a white lighter around her neck and a broken heart right on her chest of the suit. She looked at me and spoke " Ladybug, Give me your miraculous or else.." Her eyes flared flames lightly you could see ambers burning in them. " No you will never have them!" I yelled back. She growled lowly and ruse her hands over her head brought them to her face and whispered,            " Ok have it that way."  Right after she spoke a fire ball raced to Ladybug and she jumped landing right back on her feet. As she landed Chat Noir appeared and winked, " Need me M'Lady."  he said. Ladybug rolled her eyes and swung her yoyo. " The akuma is in the lighter around her neck."  Ladybug said. Chat nodded and swung his baton and raced to Love Illusion.  She blasted a fireball at his feet causing him to fly back words and smack his body on the ground.  Ladybug raced to the villain and wrapped her yoyo around her body. She pulled her to the ground and tried to grab the lighter. But Love Illusion's whole body burst into flames. " You shouldn't have done that." Love Illusion spoke. She blasted Ladybug and Ladybug fell back unconscious.  

*LB PoV*

Where am I. " Hello!" I called out. " M'Lady." I turn to see Chat. I smiled but it faded quickly. He  brought out his baton and swung it right at my head. I ducked and grabbed the baton  and ripped it out of his hands. He smiled his toothy grin and he turned into Adrien. I was surprised as Adrien grabbed the baton from my hands and swung it at me. I tried to duck but missed. He hit me straight in the head making me fall. He leaned over and whispered, " I hate you Ladybug, don't even talk to me."

*No POV*

Chat shock Ladybug and soon gave up. He got into a fighting stance and swung his baton and yelled " Cataclysm!" He ran to Love Illusion and grabbed the lighter and watched it decay. He looked back to see ladybug standing and purifying the Akuma.  Chat breathed in relief and relaxed as his Lady was ok. He walked over to her and whispered, " 12 midnight." He then ran into the distance. Ladybug standing there blushing was surprised he even remembered.