Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning to my phone's text tone. I slowly sit up, rub my eyes, and stretch my arms. I pick up my phone and see that it was Jc. I check the time and see it is 10:00 am. I'm suprised I didn't wake up earlier since I am kind of jet lagged and I did go to bed early. I decide that it was a good thing to sleep later. Then, I remember Jc texted me. I go back to me messages.

Jc- Are we still hanging out today?(:

Me- Of course! Why wouldn't we? I can't wait! What time?

Jc- Noon? I can pick you up and we can go get lunch.

Me- Ya! Sounds great(:

Jc- (:

I set down my phone and walk to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and then change into my clothes. I decide to wear my mint green shorts and a plain, flowy, white tank top. I apply a bit of make up and then walk downstairs.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Kate says.

"Hey. How did you sleep? I can't believe I slept in so late." I tell her.

"I've been up since 6:00 am. I slept ok." She tells me.

"I'm going out with Jc today."

She walks up to me and raises her eyebrows. She gives me that look. The one all best friends give when the other friend goes out with a boy.

I just shrug it off, when I hear a honk outside. I look at the clock and realize it is already noon.

"Gotta go!" I yell before sprinting to my room. I grab my phone, a black, fringe purse, and some chapstick. I run out the door and slam it behind me.

"Took you long enough!" Jc yells to me as I get in the passenger's seat.

"Sorry, I was busy making myself presentabe." I explain.

He drives away and we both jam out to the radio. Especially when Classic by MKTO comes on. Whenever I hear the song, I can't help, but picture his music video. It was perfection. After jamming out a little more, he pulls up to Taco Bell.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Ya, except I've never been to Taco Bell." I admit.

"Umm.. We need to fix that. I'm getting you all my favorites." He says before grabbing my arm and dragging me into the resturaunt. He drags me up to the counter.

"I'll have two Doritos Locos Tacos and two Baja Blasts." He tells the cashier.

"That'll be $7.50."

I pull out $3.75 thinking we will split the cost. I hand it to Jc.

"What's this?" He asks.

"Money for my food." I tell him.

"No. I got you." He says and hands it back to me. I just shrug and put it away.

After all the food is made, we sit down in a booth near a big window.

"We're gonna take a selfie." Jc tells me. I just hold up my taco and stick my tongue up. He holds up his Baja Blast and also sticks his tongue out. I don't really think anything of the picture.

'It's probably just something he'll keep on his phone.' I think to myself, but then my phone buzzes. I look down to see a Twitter notification. I open up the app and see that Jc followed me, along with the other members of Our2ndLife, Tyler, Shane, and Joey. I also see that Jc had tagged me in a post. I click on it and see the selfie we had taken seconds ago.

The caption says, "Lunch wit da bae(:"

'What? Da bae? What does this mean?' I ask myself. I just decide to favorite and retweet the tweet. I look up to see a smiling Jc.

I don't know what to say, so I just say, "So I'm your bae?"

"Well duh. I mean in a friend way." He replies.

I look back down to my phone and see a bunch of tweets piling in. All of them are in reply to the picture.

They say-

"OMG is that Ashley Parker?!"

"Are y'all datingggg??"

"Ew. I've seen some her videos and they suck!!11!!1"

"#no"

"#slut"

I look up to Jc and say, "Man, your fans can be brutal."

"What do you mean?" He asks. His eyes look concerned.

"Twitter." I say. I'm used to the hate, so it doesn't bug me very much.

We get up and throw away our trash. We walk out of the building and Jc pulls me into a hug. He smells really good.

'Is that weird?' I think to myself. I just shrug and hug him back.

"What now?" He asks.

"I don't care. Anything, as long as I'm with you." I tell him with a smile.

"I know exactly what now." He says and pulls me back to the car. He drives away and I have no idea where we're going, but I'm excited.

-----------------------------------------------------

HELLOOOO!

-

So I updated! Make sure to vote and comment, so I feel more motivated to update!

-

How are you liking it so far? It will get better! I promise!

-

-

ILY ALLLL:*