Chapter One

It was a normal morning for the students of KHS, which is Konoha High School, a small high school in the Hidden Leaf Village. The hallways were loud and bustling with activity as students chatted with there friends or walked through the long corridors. A couple of girls were handing out stickers or pins asking people to vote for them for president of their class. Girls who were more shy than others tried to stay out of everyones way, especially Haruno Sakura, the new girl. As she walked down the hallway, a couple of people noticed her, but not many. Her guide for the day was Hyuga Hinata, another shy girl. She kept to herself but was always kind to everyone. She guided Sakura down a crowded hallway, pushing through everyone and holding on to Sakura's hand, pulling her through the mess of teens.

As they pushed through, Sakura's eye caught sight of a boy leaning against the lockers. His hair was dark and spiked back and his eyes were dark hazel. The gold specks in his eyes glinted as he turned away from his best friend, Inuzuka Kiba, and looked straight at her. He watched as she was dragged down the hallway, and she watched him. Neither of them even noticed when their friends waved their hands around infront of them.

Hinata pulled Sakura around a corner quickly, preventing any more staring at the mysterious boy.

Sakura's P.O.V.

--------------------

Hinata pulled me around a sharp corner quickly. I frowned, not being able to see the boy I was looking at. Hinata sighed happily and leaned against the wall, noticing that this hallway was empty. "Hinata, who was that boy? The one with the dark hair?" I turned to look at her. "Eh?" She suddenly became serious. "Uchiha Sasuke, why?"

"Eh...no reason. Just wondering." I smiled and started to walk away. Hinata grabbed my arm lightly and I turned toward her again. "Dont even think about liking him. Even a little. Hes bad news, Sakura." She nodded quickly and walked back down the crowded hallway, leaving me alone.

The bell hadnt rung yet, but I walked down the short hallway infront of me. I looked at the walls. There was a glass case containing trophies for cheerleading, basketball, baseball, and football.

While looking at the trophies, specifically the ones for cheerleading, I ran into someone and dropped my books. I immediately dropped to the floor and picked them up quickly, then stood up to look at the person I ran into. "I-Im so sorry! I wasnt watching where I was going!" I stuttered as I brushed off my skirt.

I recognized the woman from my older sisters year book. She smiled at me.

"Its fine," She said kindly and held her hand out, "I wasnt watching either. Im Anko. Your Sakura, right? Im the vice principle."

I took her hand and shook it. "Yes, im Sakura. Its nice to meet you. I was just going to my first class. I think im lost..."

She tilted her head a bit and opened her binder, looking through the papers. "Hm...History, right? Your going the right way. Just walk down this hallway and open the seventh door on the right." I nodded and said thank you before walking to my classroom.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

---------------------

I stared at the door she was pulled through for awhile. Kiba tapped my shoulder quickly and I looked at him. He pointed behind me and I realized someone was calling me. "Hello, Earth to Sasuke..." I turned around and found Ino standing there, still poking me repeatedly. I narrowed my eyes and raised one of my eyebrows, pushing her finger away. "Hn...what do you want?"

She pulled out a small box and opened it, displaying the pins she was giving out to get people to vote for her for class president. "Will you hand these out for me, Sasuke-kun? Pretty please?" Kiba snickered and stepped beside me. "You have arms and legs. You do it." He said sarcasticly. I rolled my eyes and walked away from her with Kiba and Neji trailing behind me.

I walked down the hallway to history and Kiba and Neji stopped behind me. I waved them off and walked into the classroom. Someone was sitting in the back corner, which was my desk. It was that girl with pink hair. I still remembered her eyes, green and shining. I shrugged off the feeling coming over me and walked over to the desk next to her. I sat down and pulled out my text book, laying it on the desk. She was looking through her books, trying to find something. I glanced over and noticed she didnt have a text book. I looked away when she turned toward me. A minute had passed when she tapped my shoulder."Hey, uhm...would you mind sharing your text book with me?"

"Hm? Yeah, ill share with you." I held my hand out to her. "Im Sasuke." A small blush appeared on her cheeks and she shook my hand. "Im Sakura." I smiled at her.

The bell rang and everyone in the class piled into the room. Ino sat right beside me, but I kept my attention on Sakura. She needed help on some things, but she answered almost every question the teacher asked. At the end of class, I let everyone leave, and then I turned to her. "Your really smart, by the way. I didnt know half of those questions." She blushed again and I winked at her before exiting the classroom.