THIRTEEN. AFTERMATH

"that was a good movie," i chuckle with matt agreeing. "that was actually hilarious."

"i heard," matt laughs and i mock his laugh. "nice comeback."

"thank you," i say with a smile. "but now it's my turn to take you somewhere."

"and where would that be?" he asks with a raised eyebrow. i shrug my shoulders before grabbing his hand.

"you're going to have to trust me," i laugh.

"that's not very assuring, pas," he says as i start to lead him down the street towards the convenience store at the end of the block.

"this is something seb and i started when we filmed the winter soldier together," i explain to matt while walking into the store. "we buy spray paint – our favorite color – and then we go to this wall and spray paint it."

"sounds like vandalism," he says as i lead him to the spray paint in the aisle.

"it's not. we got ernie's permission before we did it," i chuckle while picking up a can of gold spray paint.  "pick your favorite."

he picks a neon green color.  i walk over to the counter and smile at ernie.  "nice to see you again, ms. sherwood," he says with a smile.

"you too, ernie.  how are the kids?" i ask.

"they're doing great.  patrick is still obsessed with captain marvel," he chuckles while ringing up both things of spray paint.

i pay for the paint against matt arguing with me for a good five minutes, then i bring him outside to the back of the store to walk the spray paint. "welcome to the wall of spray painted words," i laugh, matt looking at all the stuff written in the walls from all the heroes of marvel and my brother.

"woah," he breathes out. i smile at his expression and he looks down at me with a blush. "is it weird that i think this is really cool?" he chuckles and i shake my head.

"not at all," i laugh before shaking my bottle of gold spray paint and going to work. matt does that same with his green. i go over my name with the gold and matt does his name for the first time. "me and sebastian started this for the winter soldier movie when we were filming. he got red paint all over his metal arm and the russo brothers were pissed. he got a time out and had to sit on top of his trailer with a hat that said i am stupid. funniest thing ever."

matt is looking at me with the biggest smile ever. "what?" i ask with a blush.

"nothing. i just think you're beautiful and i like to listen to you talk," he says with a grin. i laugh and look down at the ground with my cheeks turning bright red.

matt lifts my face up and kisses me. my eyes flutter shut and the bottle falls out of my hands. the kiss gets aggressive and i'm left breathless as we pull away.

"wanna take this back to my place?" i ask quietly and matt immediately nods his head.

let's just say the night doesn't end until the next morning.