TWENTY THREE. FAMILY

"the perfect way to end our six month aniversary date is watching the sunset," matt says with a smile as we sit on the bench by the deleware river.

"we're both cheeseballs," i laugh, resting my head on matt's shoulder and our hands together. "a reason why i love you so much."

my heart starts to beat faster and i force myself to work up the courage to talk to matt.

"matt, can i talk to you about something really serious?" i ask while sitting up straight.

"of course you can," he says with a smile.

"okay, so when i got sick the other day i thought i was, well, pregnant," i blurt out, matt faking a surprised look. "i kinda figured you saw it. don't force being surprised."

"i'm an awful actor," he chuckles at the irony.

"i'm sorry if it got your hopes up, but i'm not," i say with a sigh. "hell, i was really excited."

"i may or may not have freaked out and texted kat and em for advice," he chuckles while scratching the back of his neck.

"do you want to have kids? with me?" i ask and he laughs.

"there's no one else in the world i would want to have a family with," he says with a smile. I smile happily and kiss him quickly. "i mean, if you want to start trying now I'm down for it."

and we tried all night long.