Chapter 13

Warning: Contains smut

A/N:I casted Ashley Benson as Melanie! Enjoy :)

The first thing that popped in my mind when I finally reached my house was, why did I do that?I really loved Calum. But, something about it didn't feel right at all. Maybe it was just the best thing I could've done. There was this fear coming over me, like he wouldn't take no for an answer. But, the whole time I knew he wouldn't do something like that to hurt me.

About a week had passed, and while I still talked to Calum it had been less frequent, and our relationship slowly started becoming more isolated and hesitant. I wanted to make things up to Calum, so I asked called him to ask him if he wanted to watch a movie and be the geeky, dorky, silly people we are.

"Sure I'll be over, and if you don't mind I'm bringing my girlfriend over too. " The words hit me like a stab shattering my heart into a million pieces. My heart seemed to drop to my stomach, and no words seemed to escape my mouth. He had already moved on. So fast. Part of me was happy he had moved on, but the majority of my mind and body had been infuriated. I felt like he had betrayed me, but then again I did reject him when he was practically asking for sex.

I somehow managed to get the words,"Yeah okay sure. " Because now the line went dead. My mouth stood there hanging opened like I had walking into two people having sex. Tears started rolling down my cheeks non stop. I did whatever I could to get over this feeling, so I quickly called in the order Rose, Ashton, and Michael to see if any of them were free but to my luck, they had just left to go to the movie theater to see a movie they had been dying to see together. That only left one person. Luke. Now I know Luke has a bit of a crush on me, but anyone just anyone besides Calum could get this horrible feeling out of me. I called Luke and he immediately picked up.

"Hey Sarah!"

"Hey Luke.. do you uh want to come over and watch a movie. " My voice sounded like I had been crying for days.

"Sure, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, just please get here as fast as you can. " I hung up and 5 minutes later Luke had arrived. Without even greeting him I pulled him into a hug, and sobbed getting his shirt all wet, on to his chest. He placed his hand behind my head and said,"Shh it's okay. You're okay Sarah. " But the both of us knew nothing was okay.

"Earlier I asked if Calum wanted to come to watch a movie, because I felt bad about what happened and he asked me if he could bring over his girlfriend. I don't know what I was thinking, so I said yes. " You could barely make out the words I was saying because they sounded slurred and drunken.

"I'm right here Sarah and I'm not going anywhere. " We came inside, and I picked out for us to watch the breakfast club, my favorite movie of all time. I heard the door bell ring which sent my heart in a rapid pace. I opened it to find Calum and Melanie, a girl from my school who was simply breathtaking. She had these aquamarine colored eyes, and natural platinum blonde hair. She wasn't very tall, but she was taller than me since I'm only 5'3. Her light colored shorts, and brightly colored floral tank top, that complimented her tan skin tone. Worst of all, she was actually nice. I tried holding back my tears as I greeted them and led them into my living room. Her and Calum sat very close to each other, with his arms around her small shoulders. Me and Luke sat next to each other and I put my head on his shoulder.

The night seemed to go on forever and there was little conversation ever made through out the movie. Sometimes, I could feel Calum look at me, but I didn't bother to look back at him. As soon as they left, and thanked me, I closed the door and ran to Luke who had already had his arms wide open for me. I sobbed and the whole night we talked about relationships and our experiences with people.

"Luke it's getting late now, you should-"

"No. I wanna stay here. " I looked up at him, with his blue eyes staring into my green ones. Our faces were only inches apart. He looked down at my lips before giving a light peck on them. Shivers, were sent down my body that sent me to throw my arms around him and kissing him harder. I couldn't think straight, all I was thinking about was how Calum had gone from one second to loving me, to loving another girl who was far times more beautiful than me. The devastation built up inside of me, and next thing I knew I was bringing Luke upstairs to my room.

He pushed me against the wall, not too hard but enough to keep me pinned there. He placed hot kisses, trailing from my neck up to my lips. I wrapped one of my legs around his hip, so I could grind easier on him. He knew what I was doing, and mimicked my grinding motion. I could feel his tongue swirl inside of my mouth, and it cause a slight moan to escape my lips. I felt his hand trailing up on my back, sending goosebumps to my arms. He quickly managed to unclasp my bra, that fell to the ground, leaving my shirt on my chest. I pulled his shirt up, revealing his abs, and bulked up biceps.

Both of us feeling very aroused, and horny, I moved myself off of the wall and pushed him down on the bed. I straddled him, feeling his bulge on me which caused him to get even more hard.

I quickly asked panting,"Do you have a condom?" Then him pulling out a gold package from his pocket and smiling at me.

"You just carry those around with you?" Me couldn't help a smile creep over my face.

"You never know. " Then I ripped off my shirt, which I wasn't too sure about doing, because I was always self conscious about my body, but all that was running through my mind was revenge. I went back down and kissed him hard. Then I took my time undoing his belt and asked him,"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure. But, do you want to?"

"I do. " I unbuckled his pants pulling them down and throwing them on the ground. We flipped places, so I was underneath. He pressed hot kisses down my stomach until he reached my shorts. He looked up at me with a face making sure I was ready. I nodded and knew what would happen next.

By now all of our clothes were on the floor, and Luke was all ready to go in. He lined up with my entrance and asked,"I just want to make sure you're ready Sarah. "

"I'm ready Luke. " He slowly went in, which cause me to gasp, because I was not prepared for his size. A few tears escaped my eyes and he pulled out, entering and reentering until most of the pain went away. I didn't want him to stop, so I lied to him and told him to keep going. Soon, after a good amount of time, the pleasure started filling us and caused moans, whimpers to take over us.

Thank god my parents weren't home.