Raving

Dear Juliet, the first time you caught my eyeit was not love at first sight

Dear Juliet,
the first time you caught my eye
it was not love at first sight.
instead, a quiet curiosity was
planted in my chest and i knew
it was only a matter of time before
you sunk beneath my bones and
nurtured this deep seated familiarity
into a love so fierce that i would question
if i had ever been in love before.

Juliet got off of work and she was picked up by a surprise. The silver Ferrari, rolled down its window and she smirked at the sight.

"Juliet, I came to pick you up by the words of Scott McCall." Demetri said as he opened the door. She jumped in and they drove off.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"The animal clinic." she gave him a confused look. "Guess what?"

"What?" He showed her the tickets for the rave. she held them.

"I got them." She remembered about her mom. shes still grounded. "You haven't told your mom yet?"

"No. I totally forgot about it. Damn."

"Hey it's okay. Moms love me." she laughed, theres no way, Melissa would say yes to him, she has always said no to Stiles, her long time friend. What makes Demetri any different? "It's true. Maybe we can talk to her right now." He puts the car in reverse and they drive back to the hospital.

"You're something else." They got out the car and walked in the hospital and looked for her mom.

"Juliet, I thought you clocked out." She smiled as she walked towards the two friends.

"I did, but my friend Demetri here wanted to tell you something." She looked at him,

"Ms. McCall, I was wondering if Juliet can come with me to this party tomorrow. It will be for a little bit. I promise you, I'll be bring her back safe." Her mom was drooling over him. What the living earth!

"Demetri, you can take her. Even though we just met, I can totally let her go." She gave Juliet back her phone. She kissed her cheek.

"Thank you,"

"Not too late!" They ran out of the hospital and drove full speed to the clinic.

"Wow! I can believe she said yes!" They arrived at the clinic and they saw Derek's car. They walked in and saw Issac, Scott, Derek and Deaton. "Sorry we're late "

"Watch what you touch." Derek grabbed Isaac's arm.

"So, what are you? Some kind of witch?" He asked.