Very Wrong With Me

Scotts POV:

I've called Derek, of where he might seen Juliet. She's not at the house, I'm getting worried. He hasn't texted me anything. So, I gathered Kira, Lydia, Malia, Demetri, Isaiah, Stiles and I went out and look for Juliet. We went to the woods, that was the last place to check.

"Scott!" I heard Malia. We all ran and saw Juliet, laying on the ground naked. I slowly went up to her, but she opened her eyes and gasp.

"Juliet?" She started to shake. "Here." Stiles passes me her clothes. "It's fine." She started to get up. She grabbed the clothes and changed.

Juliet's POV:

Its been three days already of me waking up in the woods. I dont know why or how I made it here. Me waking up naked, hiding in Malias den. I think I'm turning into the monster... Ever since Kali and them fed me human blood, me turning off my humanity, it changed me. I don't know who i am anymore. I feel like im living in a different body.

"We need to take you to the hospital." Scott said as I turned back to the pack.

"Why not go to Deaton?" He gave me a look. I looked at my legs and saw dried up blood. I closed my eyes. Please, please don't let it be human...

"Come with me Juliet." Lydia said to as she helped me walk to the car. "Do you remember anything?"

"I remember glimpses of me running in the woods, but it wasn't me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I wasn't human." I looked at her with tears. So, Stiles drove me to the hospital and my mom took care of me. She took samples of the blood. Scott stepped outside for a moment, leaving me and Stiles alone. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hey, we're gonna find out, okay." I over heard my mom and Scott, talking.

"So?"

"It's not human blood, thank god. But, I think you should take her go ask Deaton."

"Is there something wrong with her?"

"Scott, yesterday, when I was putting her clothes away, her window is scratched up, her floors. I thought she had it under control?"

"She doesn't have anchor."

"Yes she does. It's Stiles."

"Woah! Juliet!" Stiles yelled. I looked at my hands and they were bleeding. My claws came out, cutting my palms. Stiles grabbed me to bathroom and cleaned me up.

"It was an animal." I whispered to him.

"You listened to the conversation, didn't you?" I nodded. "I'm gonna keep you safe okay? With my bat or not, I will." I looked at him and cried on his shoulder. "You're fine."

"This is my fault, I shouldn't went with the alphas. I'm so sorry." Stiles shushes me and hugs me back.

"Don't say that."

"There's something very wrong with me." I cried even more.

Few Days Later: