The Beginning

Voices cheering at the top of their lungs. A stadium full of fans. This was where everything was about to end. "Raimon Vs King!". This was it.

A start of a new beginning.

Ring, Ring! There went the bell. Period one. Science.
"Jullian Parks."
"Here.." I replied. This was the worst class ever. I mean it. At the beginning of the semester, everything seemed to be good. Too good.
But it was same usual thing every year. Act nice for the first three days then load us with detentions. Typical. There I sat, admiring my pen and notebook. "Parks" what now? I can't do anything with Mr. Cheer always stalking me in class. It's really creepy. "What is gravity?" He asked, a haunting grin on his face.
"It's a force, sir."
"And?"
"It keeps us on the ground...?". What am I saying?
"So Parks do you now regret dozing off in my classes?" Mr. Cheer snarled.
"Yes...". Not really. The guy talks like Daffy Duck from the loony toons. Dissssspicable! "I hope you do because you've caught yourself a detention after school." See what I mean.

Ring! Ring!

"Okay class! Homework for next week. Write an essay on forces and their principles. Have a nice day!" Finally. Next is English. Hooray! My favorite subject and taught by my favourite teacher, Mr Wright.
"Oi, Jullian!" As I turn around I see Jayden. Jayden Bright. My best and craziest friend ever.
"What's up?". He looked at me with a cheeky smile. Oh, what did he do now?
"You know Adele?" Of course I know adele. She's a bitch. BITCH. "I put the goo you gave me in her locker." What. The. Heck. Is he mad?!
"Are you stupid? She's the principal's daughter. Once she tells daddy, he will track the person down and destroy him." Well not literally.
"So?"
"What do you mean 'so?', you can get expelled. You know how he's like." The principal is like a hungry coyote. If you don't feed it, you will die a nasty death.
"Don't worry, man. I know what I'm doing." I hope he does or bye bye to his life.

Anyways, we got to english. Me and Jayden raced to our seats. As always I win. What? I'm still a child. "Good Morning, class, today we are going to be doing some shakespeare today." I bet it's Romeo and Julliet. "We are going to do some of the roleplay from Romeo and Julliet. I will put you into groups." It's always Romeo and Julliet.
On the board, Mr Wright put the names of the groups. Obviously, I was with jayden. But then, there were two more people to join. One of them was Cody Stark. He is the smartest boy in the year and pretty weird too. The other person was Natalie Williams.

Uh Oh.

Natalie williams is one of Adele's little minions. She is basically her servant for life.
"Oh hey, prick." She flicked her hair in my face. That's one way to piss a guy off.
"It's not like we wanted to be with you anyways, twat." You see, the thing is me and Adele never got on well ever since middle school. She was the stupid one and I was smart one. We're complete opposites.
"Lets just get on with the play." Cody said, fixing his glasses in place.

Knock. Knock.

I turned to the door and look back.

It was Adele.

Like my day could get any worse."Mr Wright, may I take Jullian, Jayden and Natalie. The principal wants to see them."

And it just did.

Hi guys this is my first book I've published so i hope you like because I'm not a very good author.✌