Chaper Two- The Soccer Frontier

As we walked up the stairs to the principal's office, a finger kept on poking me.
"What?" I whispered.
"I think its about the goo thing." We looked up at Adele, her face as plain as ever.
"Well no one told you to put goo in Adele's locker."
"You put what in my locker?!"

Shit.

Silence fell and Jayden backed away. I thought he knew what he was doing. But we reached the principal's office. Phew. The door opened and there sat the man himself, Principal Raimon. "Morning, Jayden and Jullian, take a seat." We walked to the two chairs opposite him, terror stretched across both our faces. "You are not in trouble." Oh, so it wasn't about the goo thing. Then what does he want to talk about? The reason most students come to the principal's is either that they are: in trouble or going to get expelled. Principal Raimon doesn't know the meaning of 'chances'. "As you boys know, the soccer fronteir is coming up and the football team is....you know, not in shape." What he's trying to say is the football team is crap.

Well, Fuck him.

"But sir, we never get to practice that much. You literally forgot about us." Jayden explained, the principal shook his head.
"Well, sorry. Anyways, you boys better get the team together at break. I have a little surprise for all of you." His lips curved it a smile. I hope it's good or the principal is fucking messed up if he wants us to win this tournament.

The bell rang.

"Well boys, I will send your surprise to the clubroom. Make sure you have everyone there. Goodbye."

Jayden and I waved then left, both of us excited as well as irritated by the fact we don't know what the surprise is. For all we know, it could be the shittiest thing the principal has ever got us (well, except from the stupid inflatable ball he got us. Is he high?). "Hey Jullian! There they are." Jayden pointed at a group of boys gathering near the benches. "Hey!" They turned around, all eyes on us. "Come over here!" I waved, the group coming towards us.
"What's up, Jay?" Zero asked.
"Principal LonnyPants told me and Jayden to tell all of you that we have to go to the clubroom."
"Why?"
"It's a surprise."

Off we went, pushing the club room's door open. It's been ages since I've been in here. It was a place where I could just 'chillax'. "So, where's the surprise?"

Knock. Knock.

The door opened slowly, a boy entering the room. "Hi, I'm James. James Blaze."

Talk about de Ja vu.

Hi guys thanks for reading this. It's a pleasure writing this book. Don't forgot to comment or vote. 😃 bye!!