Julia Lockser Info

Julia and Juvia look the exact same, but don't act the exact same. Julia is a shy, introverted girl with fangirl like tendencies, but won't act on any of them unless pushed. Even then, she will stumble over her words.

She gets nervous around guys, with the exception of Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Freed, Bickslow, Happy, Pantherlily, and Makarov. Gray? She will blush and run. Lyon? Same thing. Sting? She's gonna hug him. Rogue? Same as Sting. But they're more of 'fangirl buddies'. They're the fangirl club leaders.

Julia hasn't seen Juvia since she met her Dragon, Aquara. Aquara gave her a scarf made from her sapphire blue scales. The scarf is meant to protect her from drowning (which is possible for a water Dragon slayer! It almost happened to her-) anyways, she used to talk in 3rd person like Juvia, but Erza taught her proper grammar and hasn't done so since.

Julia's natural hair color is blue, but she has it redyed at least once every two months. It is usually dyed either purple or green. But lately it has been left to grow. So now she has knee length blue hair with green and purple tips. (She probably doesn't want to cut off the dyed parts.)

Her eyes are a light brownish gold color with hints of red in them. She has the capabilities of learning other magic but doesn't want to ruin her water Dragon slaying magic.

Her middle name is Sapphire. She prefers it over her first name because her first name is "too weird".

She and Juvia are twins.