Chapter Three

-7:30 am-
-Gray's POV-

I hope Julia is alright, she scared me earlier. Screaming like that. I thought. What was she even dreaming about, anyways?

"Rise and shine, Gray!" Julia smiled at me, she must be more comfortable with me now. She doesn't stutter.

"Good morning, Julia," I said with a smile.

"Erza said to go downstairs and eat before Natsu and Happy do. I waited for you," she said.

"Oh, you didn't have to," I mused.

"I wanted to, plus it was fun to see Natsu suffer," She laughed with me.

"SHUT IT, WATER FOUNTAIN!" Natsu screamed.

"You shut up, Brainless Flamethrower!" She shot back. "My water can exstinguish your flames anyday!"

"Are you two fighting?" Erza asked the two, and they immediately hugged.

"N-No, ma'am!" Julia shivered.

"We're the best of friends!" Natsu quaked.

-Lucy's POV-

Is it me or does Julia like Gray? Or am I imagining things? I thought to myself.

"Gray? Your shirt?" Julia spoke.

Gray gasped, running to fetch it. "Thanks, Jules!"

"No prob, Iceman," she joked.

She's certainly more comfortable around him, that's for sure! It took her forever to get used to Bickslow and Gajeel. What did Gray do to make her comfortable around him? I thought.

"Time to eat!" Julia sang, eating from her plate.

Natsu smiled and said, "Agreed!"

"Aye, sir!" Happy chimed.

"This is pretty good," Gray smiled.

"It is!" Julia smiled in agreement.

What's your secret, Gray Fullbuster? I thought.

-

Erza's POV-

Gray and Julia seem to be getting along just fine. I think he woke up because of her memory dreams. She doesn't like the dreams of Aquara. She's afraid of abandonment thanks to that Dragon. I remember when I went on the S Class Trial that I won, she scared me so badly. She had locked herself in my apartment afraid I would leave her. I'm like her mother, in her eyes. She doesn't want to be left behind. Gray, never leave her. She trusts you now, so don't let Juvia's jealousy make you forget Julia. I thought with a small smile.

"Gray? Can I talk to you, for a minute? It'll be only a minute, I promise," I said.

"Sure, am I in trouble?"

"No, no! I'm just curious," I said, leading him to the parking area of the hotel. "Did she wake you up with a dream last night?"

"Yeah, she kinda scared me too," He answered.

"That was why I roomed you two together, she seemed tense around you, so I wanted her to get comfortable. You're the only guild member she hadn't gotten to talk to. She thinks of me like her guardian," I explained. "So don't abandon her. Okay? I believe she has abandonment issues, due to Aquara. That's why she yells when she wakes up. Its her way of acknowledging that she's awake, and not asleep."

"So it's kinda like me saying, 'pinch me, I must be dreaming' and when someone pinches me, it hurts?"

"Yes, that is what it is for her," I whispered.

"E-Erza?" Julia asked, shyly.

"What do you need?"

"Na-Natsu and I want to swim in the hotel pool, can we swim?"

"As long as Gray and Lucy go with you, I have no objections," I reply.

"C'mon, Gray! Let's go!" She grabbed his wrist and dragged him inside.

I requipped into my legendary bikini and went to the pool.

Natsu, Lucy, Julia, and Gray were chicken fighting in the pool. Happy was sitting in one of the chairs.

"Erza! Come swim!" Julia smiled, playing with the water using her magic.

I stepped in, and got splashed. When I looked at Julia, she had a look of innocence on her face, but I knew it was her, so I quickly splashed her back.

-Natsu's POV-

"Aww, man! I'm useless on rainy days!" I whined, dripping wet.

"Uh, dude? You can just use your heat to dry yourself off?"

"Oh yeah! That's right!" I cheered and dried myself using my magic.

"Time to capture some bandits!" Erza demanded.