Chapter Four

[ Check out The Long Lost Salamander Twin for more Fairy Tail fun in between updates! || Goal for next update: 10 reads ]

-Julia's POV-

Natsu and I had fun in the pool, but I got serious once Erza told us to get out.

"Time to capture some bandits!" She said. "Gray, Julia, you two work together, and Natsu, Happy, Lucy, and I will work together on the north end of town, ok?"

"Okay!" I smiled. "Let's go!"

Gray and I walked outside and immediately, I got bumped into by a bandit.

"Hey! Watch where you walk!" the bandit complained.

"I smell jewels, sir. Drip drip drop," I smirked.

"It's the Rainwoman! Run!"

"Water Dragon's Elegant Song!" I chanted and the bandit started dancing against his will. "Water Dragon's Iron Throwing Clubs!"

He fainted after getting hit by my water clubs. Another bandit showed up behind me.

"Ice Make: Lance!" Gray shouted, making me turn around, accidentally grabbing his hand.

"Water Dragon's Nebula!"

"Ice Geyser!"

The bandit was soon knocked out. Then about fifty bandits showed up, and Gray and I looked at each other. "Magic Fusion! Unison Raid! Frozen Water's Scalding Tango!"

Each step caused a geyser of scalding ice water to hit an enemy, and when he dipped me, it made the geysers bigger.

When we ended the dance with a flourishing twirl, all fifty geysers erupted and knocked out the bandits, making them disappear from the city.

"That was awesome!" Gray smiled.

"I-it was pre-pretty cool, wasn't it?" I stuttered.

// sorry its so short but... After this chapter this is on hiatus... I'll upload more info in a few minutes.... //