Chapter One

-Julia's POV-

I was walking with Team Natsu, my team, to the hotel in Foeris, a small town that needs Fairy Tail's help with bandits, for the night. Gray and I were talking. Well, more like he was talking, and I took ten minutes to stutter out my reply. When I suddenly smelled Juvia's scent.

"Gr-Gray? Ju-Juvia's following us," I stuttered.

"Watch your ears," He warned, and I covered my ears, essentially blocking my hearing completely, before he tapped my shoulder, and I uncovered my ears. "You're good now."

"She's gone alright," I said, clearly for the first time around him.

"You didn't stutter that time," He noted.

"Th-thanks, da-dammit!" I complained, my long bangs finally covering my face and nothing I did would stop it.

We finally made it to the hotel lobby and sat down while Erza went to check us in.

"I can fix your hair, if you want?" Gray asked. "If you have a holder."

I held my right arm out, and showed him all my holders. I had at least fifteen.

"Go right ahead," I said, quietly.

He spent a couple minutes brushing out and lightly tugging at my hair, when he finally tied off my hair and let it flop down on my right shoulder. It was in a fishtail braid.

"Your bangs are in a crown braid on top of your head," he informed. "They're as long as your hair, so they easily went into a crown braid."

"Whoa! That's cute!" Lucy cheered. "Can you do mine?!"

"I can try something," I chimed. "It might not be what Gray did to mine, but it'll be cute."

"Okay!" Lucy smiled and sat in front of me, and I set to work.

When I was done, she had a braided braid. (Three braids braided together to make one)

"That's cute!" Lucy said.

"What about me?!" Natsu joked.

"I can do something with yours," I said.

When I got done with his, he had a halo braid resting on top of his head.

-Gray 's POV-

Julia is more confident around Natsu and the others, but not me. She stutters around me, but not Elfman or Freed.

What makes her stutter around me?

-Julia's POV-

"Well, seems like everyone is getting along!" Erza said when she walked over to us.

Lucy and I were in the middle of giving Gray a mini French braid collection. I gave Gray the rubber bands, and went to Erza.

"Miss Erza?" I asked.

"Yes, Julia? You can just call me Erza, you know?" Erza replied.

"I know, I know. Can I do your hair when we get to our rooms?"

"Yes, you can," she responded.

"Thank you!" I hugged her.

"You're welcome," Erza said.

-Mini Time Skip-

"The rooming arrangements are: Natsu and Lucy in one room, Happy and I in another and Julia and Gray in the third. Any objections?" Erza asked. "Any questions or comments?"

"I have a question!" I said.

"Yes, Julia?"

"W-why am I rooming with Gray? N-not that I'm objecting! I'm just curious!"

"Lucy requested it," Erza answered, and I looked to Lucy who winked.

I don't like Gray. Do I? I thought to myself.

-Juvia's POV-

"Sister is trying to steal my darling Gray away from Juvia! Juvia must stop her!" I chanted as I stomped all the way to Fairy Tail.

"Oi, rainwoman!" I heard Gajeel yell for me.

"Yes, Gajeel?" I asked.

"I heard I'm not the only Dragon Slayer without an exceed, is that true?" he asked.

"Julia, Juvia's sister, doesn't have one, and she's a Dragon Slayer," I said. "She's the Water Dragon Slayer."

"Oh, isn't she your twin?"

"Yes," I said. "The one Juvia cried over while at Phantom Lord."

"Yeah! That one!" he cheered.

"She's been a Fairy this whole time, Gajeel."

"Oh," He said. "While you went to Phantom, your sister was living the Fairy life."

"Yes, that is what happened."

"Well, damn," He said.

"It was rough, not being able to have her sniff me out whenever I got lost after we were separated."

"Well, now you're together again," He said.

"Mhm," I hummed.

-Erza's POV-

"Well, it's time for sleep," I said. "I'm going to bed."

"Good night, Erza!" the others said.