1♡・vincent the goldfish

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

chapter one 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

rain fell from the sky continuously, roughly hitting the window delilah was staring out of. 

she watched the storm grow fiercer with every passing second, as the grey clouds smashed into each other, like great big rocks that crumbled to dust. only instead of dust, it was perpetual precipitation. 

"delilah, something very strange has just happened to me."

she peered slightly over her shoulder, annoyed at having to avert her attention from the weather and to her boyfriend. 

there he was, lanky and tall and standing in the middle of the lounge; his hair dripping wet and his clothes were soaked right through. 

"jesus christ paul," she groaned, noticing the water collecting on the carpet and making it go a dark grey instead of its usual cream colour. 

"I need to tell you about something that has just happened to me."

"yes, I can see that you've got yourself into quite a mess." she crossed her arms.

"well," paul gulped, visibly worried about her reaction. "your goldfish has just been sacrificed to zeus."

just on cue, a flash of lightning followed by an angry crash of thunder made the rain hit the window louder and quicker. delilah blinked.

"...you killed vincent?"

paul looked down and nodded shamefully, his damp eyelashes fluttering against his cheeks.

"how?" her calmness shocked him.

"with all the sudden rain outside, I noticed a stream collecting outside the kitchen window. so I went outside and wondered if vincent could perhaps have a little swim, he seemed so bored in that tiny fish tank."

delilah blinked again.

"so I put him in the stream and then he just kind of...died." he sighed. "it was probably the dramatic temperature change."

"you put my goldfish in a stream?!" she shouted, making paul widen his eyes.

"I'm sorry-"

"does 'sorry' bring vincent back?!"

he was silent.

"well, paul? does it?"

"no." he mumbled.

delilah breathed out and walked over to him, holding his freezing cold face in her hands. he sniffled and shyly met her gaze.

"no more going out in that torrential rain. you'e bloody freezing, I'll go and run you a bath."

"you're not angry anymore?" he asked quietly, like a little boy. 

"no, it's alright, you didn't mean it. vincent could have died in a lot more filthy ways."

"what filthy ways are these?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

delilah tugged him towards the stairs. "you could have beaten him with a hammer."

- - - -

hellloooo

this is @tragicalmysterytour and this is my story for the revolver stories!!

its very late ik I completely forgot hhhaaa whoops

comment and vote <3 love ya