2♡・monoply madness

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
chapter two
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

torture. despair. turmoil. tragedy.

"i cant believe you'd cheat and steal money from the bank!" paul pointed at the monopoly board.

delilah looked down at her cards and sighed. "paul, im broke. i needed money to pay off your places."

"youve ruined the game." he huffed, crossing his arms.

"paul im sorry!" she frowned and he shook his head. "i'll put the money back and we can continue playing."

paul gave in and rolled the dice, moving his counter afterwards. it landed on one of delilah's hotels and she grinned.

"thats one thousand pounds, please."

"one thousand?! delilah, it says 500 on the card." he stared at her, unamused.

"yeah, but i've put you in the penthouse suite!"

"i dont want the bloody penthouse suite!" he groaned, standing up. "im not playing." he flipped the board and sent all the cards, money and counters in the air.

delilah fought back a laugh as he walked out of the room, and hurried to her feet after him. he was being such a drama queen, but it was too cute to see his unhappy little pout and raised eyebrows.

she jumped on his back and wrapped her arms around his neck as he faltered slightly in surprise, immediately holding onto the backs of her thighs.

"im sorry, paul." she kissed his cheek and lay her head against his shoulder. he carried on walking up the stairs with her on his back.

outside, the weather was still atrocious. paul started to run down their narrow hallway as he got to the top of the stairs and delilah screamed.

she laughed loudly as he burst into their bedroom and flung her onto the bed, making her back bounce off the mattress and she ended up on the floor.

"i hate you," she smiled from the carpet, staring up at paul who was gazing out of the window. he turned to look at her sombrely and almost emotionless as the only sound that could be heard was the rain outside.

delilah jumped up and circled her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest.

"im sorry im sorry im sorry," she said, muffled by his t-shirt.

"you're sweet," he mumbled into her hair and hugged her back. "and youre forgiven."

del's next move made paul's eyes widen and he staggered back slightly, as she'd jumped up and wrapped her legs around his middle.

she was squealing and giggling happily. "thank you!"

he smiled and spun her around slowly. delilah jumped down and walked out of the room, making paul trail behind.

"what are you doing?" he asked.

"we're making cookies."