GOD 707 AND GODDESS 606 (LucielXReader)

~Reader POV~

   "Saeyoung!~ Let's go outside for once!" I said for maybe the millionth time today. Seven has been working the whole day. And being the type of girlfriend I am, I wanted to at least have a real conversation with him, and not these small 'Hi Bye' conversations.

Seven turns around in his spinning chair (You spin me right around baby right around) "(Y/N). *Sighs* Fine. Where do you want to go?" "SUCCESS! THE GREAT GODDESS 606 HAS CAUGHT THE ATTENTION OF A WILD 707!" "Rawr!" "Anyways... I kinda wanted to go to Tavolo 24" (That is an actual restaurant  in Seoul. It is #2 and has food from many different places. I DO RESEARCH DAMN IT!)

 ~Seven POV~

She actually wants to go there? "(Btw you are speaking here) We can also invite the others, so they at least know you are okay. You haven't been in the chatroom very often so they are having to just believe me from what I put in the chat." "Sure, go ahead and call and ask them. I'll get this last bit of work done while you are working on it." She runs into the living room and I can hear her squealing. What did I do to deserve such a beautiful girlfriend?

~5 Minutes Later~

 ~Reader POV~

Yes! I was able to get them all to join! Jaehee and Jumin had to be the hardest to convince. I walked back into Seven's and mine room and see him relaxing in his chair eating Honey Buddha chips (WHAT A SUPRISE). "Seven, everyone is coming. I think you should put on something semi-formal." (First of all I look good in this shirt, Second of all I look good in this shirt, third of all I look good in this shirt. So tell me I don't look good in this shirt!) "What if I don't want to?" "Saeyoung, we don't have time for this!" "But I was having fun!" I just simply sigh and walk away. It is useless to try to get him to stop being childish. It is quite cute though.

~Mehbeh an hour later brought to you by State Barm (MYME REFERENCE ANYONE?!? NO OKIE)~

 ~Authors POV (Just call me Neve or Jae-eun :D)~

As Seven and (Y/C) walk in, I sit in the table next to them so I can continue writing this fanfic.

"(707) No one else is here?" "((Y/N)) I guess not. Except for the creepy person in the table next to us on a laptop writing something down." Shit they saw me.

 ~707 POV~

That person next to us is staring to really creep me out (I can read your mind you know?). I hope the others get over here soon so I won't feel like I'm getting watched all the time (Who says you aren't?).

The door to the building just opened and I see Zen and Yoosung, I quickly motion for them to come over to our table.

 ~Yoosung POV (Did ya expect that? Yeah? Okie I go now...)~

That person in the table next to us keeps on starting at us. I'm starting to think it is either one of Zen's fangirls or someone from Mint Eye. I'm going to say it is a fangirl.

 ~No one POV~

A few minutes later Jumin and Jaehee come in. They all ordered what they thought looked good on the menu except for Jumin cause he has been here before on business matters. About 2 hours later, everyone goes home cause Zen and Jumin looked like they were about to kill eachother and the girl in the table next to them keeps on starting at them and keeps on ordering sushi.

 ~707 POV~

Damn, who knew that just simply eating and being stared down by a creeper could make you so tired (You also have to breath, your heart beats, you have to listen for people. You liar). (Y/N) Also seems to be feeling the same way. I walk to our room and quickly grab sleep clothes, and go to take a shower.

 ~Reader POV~

Aww Seven got to the shower first! I grabbed my sleep wear and put it by the bathroom door and go to my phone. A new chatroom opened up.

 ~Chatroom POV (You-(Y/N)  Jumin-JH   Jaehee-JK  Seven-707  Yoosung-Y  ZEN-Z)

   ((Y/N) Joined the Chatroom)

JK- Hello (Y/N).

Y- Yay (Y/N) is here!

Z- Shouldn't you be getting to bed? It is almost 10.

(Y/N)- But I don't want to mom :\. Besides 707 got to the shower first before me. The little monster.

JH- He is a cat abuser.

Z- He should know to let a lady go first! >:(

(Y/N)- Again MOM, don't diss my boyfriend!

~Few Minutes Later~

 ~No one POV~

(Y/N) and Seven were both laying down in bed, almost asleep. Seven, half asleep half awake, wrapped his arms around (Y/N) and cuddled close to her. (Y/N) buried her head in his chest and fell asleep in the arms of the man she will love forever.

814 WORDS UP THERE! YAY! I thought this would be a lot shorter and while I'm writing this I am in a call with an extremely good friend of mine who in roleplays is 707, and I'm V so yeah :) PEACE!