Update

I'm so sorry that I haven't been writing. I'm much better, just in the process of moving. I want to thank each one of you, but I know Gets pulled away to help bring boxes out

I'M BACK

But as I was saying, I know it will be hard for me to do so. So, I want to make it up to all of you. I don't know how, so I'm willing to take suggestions!

But I was put back into a public school after years of being homeschooled, and I am so happy to say that working on Wattpad with these stories has helped me get into the 99th percentile of 7th grade writers in all of Texas, which I am so thankful for. You all have helped me get better and have been so nice, I don't know what to say.

While my current addictions are Splatoon (YOU'RE A KID NOW YOU'RE A SQUID NOW) and DMMD (A friend got me into it and keeps on saying I'm like Clear... SHUT UP MY JELLYFISH LEGGINGS AND SHIRTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME BEING MORE LIKE HIM), Mystic Messenger has always and will always have a spot in my heart, I just might not seem like it. I will try to continue this book, but I'm going to have to get back into it slowly but surely.

I will come back soon, just wait. I might start some new books with different fandoms, but who knows.

Anyways, I love all of you, and I will be back soon. Feel free to message me if you want to talk, bye!