Shackles of The Past (SaeranXReader)

I'm listening to this song while writing his at Midnight. Also in this I am kinda going off of the background of a roleplay character of mine named Jae-eun. She is V's sister but had amnesia when she was 5 and forgot all of her past. She was in coma for a year and when she woke up Rika was there and not Jihyun. Rika told her he was evil and should be avoided at all costs so this is kinda just a backstory that I am making up. Even though it is for my actual role play character, I'm using her backstory for this.

I've been in Mint Eye or the Magenta for as long as I can remember, literally. (Hold up 12:16 AM chatroom:Hand Mill 9th Day Jaehee and ZEN.)(12:22 After chatroom and call with 707. AND JAEHEE PUT ME BEFORE ZEN MY WAIFU NOTICED MEEE!!!! Ahem, back to the story.) My stupid brother thinking that work was more important than me... I will get my revenge on him  eventually. For now, I have to deal with Saeran. Rika thinks that we would get along cause we have kinda similar backstories with family leaving us, but we are kinda iffy to eachother. He will keep on watching this 'MC' girl talk with RFA members (Kinda like how I watch you and write it all down?).

  I keep on thinking about him though.. Why is he always on my mind? Am I secretly just a computer and he hacked into me to make him be the only thing I can think about (I am also in the FNAF community and she is actually part robot. That is why she can easily defend, attack, and hack into different softwares.)? If he did I'm going to tell the Savior, she HAS to do something about it!

 ~Saeran POV~

Why can I never get the girl with (Y/H) hair and (Y/E) eyes out of my head? I think Savior said her name is (Y/N)? Apparently her brother also left her.. That is something I'm used to. We keep on having to hack into the chatrooms to look at what keeps on happening, she has this weird thing with being able to kinda manipulate things. She will say something will happen and it usually does. Did they do something to the shot that they give everyone in the Magenta and it only affected her? "(You) Why are you staring at me?" Oh shit... "I thought I saw something on your face..." "That is why you were staring at me for 15 minutes without blinking?" Fuck.

 ~(Y/N) POV~

I sigh and look back at the screens that we were suppose to be doing work on. All colour on my face leaves instantly.

"Shit! Saeran!" Saeran instantly looks at the screen "Fuck!" He instantly tries to get back into the RFA Messenger App

"Shit! Saeran!" Saeran instantly looks at the screen "Fuck!" He instantly tries to get back into the RFA Messenger App. Then the worst things happens....

Rika Walks in.

 ~Rika POV~

"What is going on in here? I hear a load of sweari-" When I see the screen. I loose it. "WHY THE WORLD IS THERE A SCREEN THAT SAYS ACCESS DENIED!(Whoa calm down snake. It is just a screen!)" "((Y/N)) It was opened! That idiot 707 must have found out that we were watching them!" "WELL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" (It is now 12:11 PM cause I saved to go to bed yet I woke up at 4. Damn I'm lazy)"(Saeran) WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM DOING?!" Why did I assign them to this in the first place? Oh yeah, to hate their brothers! YET LOOK WHERE THIS IS GOING!!

~Time Skip (I'll say about 5 hours?)~

 ~(Y/N) POV~

We were able to get back in about an hour ago, that Seven guy really is something. From what I learned in the personal files I think Saeran and Seven are twins?... Probably. When we finished I think I heard Savior saying that she was having us be in the same room at night to make us get along better?

I don't like where this is going.

I walk into the room that is going to be Saeran and mine's room until we get along better. "(Cinnamon Roll AKA Saeran) Why are you in my room?" "She didn't tell you? We have to share a room until we get along better." "Really?" "My exact same words." "Why did she do this to us?! We have opinions too!" "We should still listen to her, she did save us from the cruel outside world." "I think I'd rather die than sleep in the same room as you (Tsundere much Cinnamon Roll?)." "Orders are orders. We don't exactly have a choice in the situation." "How about we just act like we get along so this won't take us years to finish?" "That is actually a good idea!" "And we are already getting along on something" He partially smiles. "Let's go with that plan, it might actually help us not only in this, but also when we have to work together." I lightly chuckle at the idea of us getting along. We really never do, but everyone always says he is a partial Tsundere, whatever that is (Now all I can think about is Osana Najimi from Yandere Simulator when I hear his name XD)... "Agreed. But we have another problem on our hands." "Huh?" I look around and spot the problem.

Only one bed.

I sigh. "(You) I call (Whichever side you prefer, I myself like the side of beds that are usually by a wall. I just feel safer that way.)

"Okay then, I pick (Opposite side of what you picked)" "Now that that is settled.... Now what?" He laughs at what I said. "What's so funny?!" "It sounded like you had an idea for awhile there. How about we talk about our pasts? Like our childhood?" "Sure, don't expect much from me though. You go first."

"Okay, when I was younger I lived with my brother and mother. She was an alcoholic so we really only had eachother. We would rarely eat food, and because I kinda get sick easily, Saeyoung would help me. He said that he would become a hacker and get enough money for us to run away and get a home and food. I always thought that we would go away from her. Yet one day when he went to church, he didn't come back. I always wished that he would come back. He never did. Now I want to find him, where ever he is, and show him the pain he caused me."

He seems to be crying now. I hug him hoping I can get him to stop. He seems to be cautious at first but after a while, he wraps his arms around me. "Sorry, I'm acting weak in front of you" "It's okay Saeran, I would be crying too if I was in your shoes." He sniffs and backs away from me. "Your backstory now?" He wipes his tears with his hands, then looks directly at me.

"I was 6 I think, and I woke up in a hospital. Rika was sitting down in the chair next to me but I didn't remember her, my own about to be sister-in-law. I asked her who she was and where I was. She said that she is Rika, my sister-in-law, and that I was in the hospital. I just woke up from coma and Jihyun was too busy with work to come see me. She said that he didn't care about me anymore and told me she would bring me to a place that is paradise, the Magenta. She brought me here and taught me everything I know. and that leads to here." Somehow, I was able to keep a straight face during that. How? I'm not sure.

"Do you know anything from the past 5 years?" "No, I had amnesia for those few years of my life then got really sick, and to get it away they put me in forced coma." "That is probably why yours is a lot shorter than mine" he lightly laughs. "No shit Sherlock" I chuckle.

Maybe this isn't as bad as I thought.

1349 words up there! I'm proud of myself! Next I might make a V one shot. He is my favorite and it is hard to find books or even one shots of him. I hope you all enjoyed! 01010110 00100000 00101111 00100000 01001110 01100101 01110110 01100101 00100000 01001111 01010101 01010100 00100001 PEACE!