Meeting the others

Cole's P.O.V

"Oh Hiccup your back! Who are they?" a chubby boy with blond hair asked two more people are behind them they look so similar they are probably twins and why is one them holding a chicken? "Hey FIshlegs, Ruffnut, and Tuffnut anything happens while we were gone," Hiccup said with so much calmness you wouldn't think that there were 6 strangers behind him on dragons. "Nope." said the chubby boy who I think is Fishlegs " Um... Hiccup you do know that there are 5 glowing dragons behind you"  the twin that was holding the chicken said I landed my dragon and jump off the others follow and our dragons disappearing "Where did your dragons go?!" Snoutlout shouted the others spun around to see that there were no more dragons "What oh... right we are going to tell you how we can do that" Jay said "It is a very long story so do you have anywhere we can sit because our feet are going to fall off if we stand the whole time." 

Soon we are sitting in the clubhouse and getting badgered by questions. "What kind of dragons are they?" Fishlegs asked "Element dragons" Lloyd replied, Fishlegs started to scribble that down "Why are you writing that down?" Nya asked, "Incase we come across that kind of dragon in the wild." Hiccup said, "But you can't."I said I got confused looks "Great" Kia mumbled and I elbowed him "Ow! What was that for?" "I only elbowed you, it couldn't have hurt that much." "Cole you do 1,001 push-ups for a warm up. You lifted a car. You are very strong so, yes it did hurt a lot!" "Can someone please start explaining because all I got from that was that this guy does a lot of push-ups!" Snoutlout shouted

"Okay, Cole your up." Jay said "Me!? Why me?" "Oh, because you're the leader." "Well if we're doing it that way, then why doesn't Zane explain he is the walking computer, and I mean literally." "By my calculations, Lloyd should be the one to explain, he is after all related to the first Spinjitzu Master and is the green ninja." Zane said, "Yeah, and I'm also older then I'm supposed to be." "That was your dad's fault." I shout "Whatever. Why not have Kai do it, he is the reason were here." "Huh, how is it my fault we're here?" "I don't now I just need someone to blame" "Slow your roll green machine. Why not have Jay do it he was the first to unlock spinjitzu on our team."  

Nya P.O.V

I watch the boys bicker about who should explain I see the other people just watching completely confused "Um, guys?" no response "Guys!" still nothing  I start to form an orb of water in my hands and shoot it at them "Guys!!"  Cole and Zane jump back "Hey, watch it  I am still part ghost here!" "Yes, indeed and water could fry my circuits." "Wah?" I could hear sounds of surprise from the other people "Enough, I will explain!" I turn my attention away from the now soaking wet ninja to Cole "And I've seen you get wet since you turned back to human, water can't hurt you anymore." Cole groans something that sounded along the lines of "So much for that excuse and I prefer the samurai X Nya instead" Kai must have heard this too because he says "I do too." I form another water ball and aim it at Kai, his eyes widen "Okay, okay relax I was just joking." I put away the water "Always remember Kai, water can put out fire." he rolled his eyes "How can I forget, you remind me 5 times a day."

I turn to the 6 other people "We're from a place called Ninjago and we're ninja. Each of us is an elemental master wich means we control an element Cole is earth, Jay is lighting, Zane is ice, Kai is fire,  I'm water, and Lloyd well I will get to Lloyd's power later. We were brought together by our Sensia to find the 4 golden weapons. You see long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the first spinjitzu master by using the four weapons of Spinjitzu..................

I'm not typing out the entire show, that is way too long and I don't think I could put it in a simple explanation. If you never seen or heard of Ninjago and want to know the story of the ninja. Then go watch all 6 seasons right now! Because you probably already got really confused.