Finding Sensia

Hiccup P.O.V

I walk into the clubhouse to see Jay crouched down over Zane's body he's muttering "What are you doing?" he jumps up and gets in a fight stance, but relaxes when he sees that it is me "Sorry Hiccup, I'm a little on edge. Anyways I am trying to get Zane from stop shouting. So far I have only gotten to tone down the volume, but he still shouts." I walk over Zane had freaked me out and fascinated me when I first saw him, crouching down I see the wires, switches, gears, and a panel that says speech I reach forward, but Jay grabs my hand "Don't even think about it. Zane is highly advanced and just touching the wrong wire could mess up his full system." I blinked "I was just going to open up the panel that says speech on it." Jay looked at me "What you recognize those symbols?" "Yeah it means speech" Jay flips it open and starts to flip switches, turn gears, and pull wires I just watch in wonder as he navigated the maze of wires and gears knowing which ones to pull and turn. 

"Hiccup!" I hear my dad call walking out I see him and the auxiliary team flying above the edge "Dad! Down here!" they land each hopping off "Hiccup thank Thor you are all right!" "We received an S.O.S from Astrid that the Edge was under attack we got here as fast as we could." Gustaf says pushing around my dad "The dragon hunters did attack, but Astrid and Tuffnut managed to drive them off." "Just Astrid and Tuffnut? Where were you guys and where was Ruffnut the twins dragon can't fly without her" Mulch says "Fishlegs, Snoutlout, and I had to go help Johann, Ruffnut got captured by the dragon hunters we managed to get her back." "So you're telling me one flyable dragon, muttonhead, and a girl managed to drive an entire fleet of dragon hunters off," Spitelout said they all stare at me "Um.. yeah that-" "Yes! Zane, you're back online! Can you talk normal?" "Zip it motor mouth." you can hear Kai grumbled, "I don't know Jay am I not screaming now. Is that good?" 

"Hiccup! There you are can you please go tell them to shut up some of us are trying to sleep!" Snoutlout shouted oblivious to the fact that his dad was standing right there "And yet you didn't fight." Astrid says walking by "Big deal! I missed the fight it wasn't like I wasn't doing anything. I was busy saving Fishlegs from wild dragons." "Yeah, but did you get up before the crack of dawn, build a training course, train on it for two hours straight, run around the island setting up traps and defenses, and help fight off the dragon hunters,"Cole says leaning against the side of the clubhouse smirking at Snoutlout I look ant Spitelout he looks impressed at Cole then turns to Snoutlout "Why can you be more like that boy o?" "Dad!?" 

Laughter erupts from the clubhouse "Yes dude we are on the Bounty, Sensia Wu woke up us with his gong, and it's Wednesday" Kai says Nya walks out shaking her head "What was so funny?" "Usual morning." Cole nodded  "So son care to introduce us." I look at my dad his face is stern What else is new? I point to Cole and Nya "That's Cole and Nya." Lloyd walks out rubbing his head Kai, Jay, and Zane follow him laughing "and that's Lloyd, Kai, Jay, and Zane." "Guys this is my dad and the auxiliary team from Berk." they nod and wave "And care to explain why he is silver?" Mulch asked pointing at Zane they roll their eyes "Zane just do it. I'm too tired to explain."  Lloyd said Zane nodded and reached for his chest opening it up "Cool!" Ruffnut and Tuffnut shove past us running towards Zane he quickly shouts his panel "Ah!" Ruffnut exclaimed, "Come on Zane old body don't you trust us?" "Sorry no my calculations show that trusting you two with my system would resolute in me having a 98% chance of going haywire." 

Cole P.O.V

Hiccup's dad Stoick and the other riders had stayed behind the help clean up we were back at our training corse going through it. My turn came around I go fast and hard I finish the other ninja are staring at me "What?" "You did that in a blink of an eye" Lloyd exclaimed "10.67 seconds to be exact. It's a wonder that you didn't do spinijtzu." Zane says in his robotic voice "I did? Wow! I bet Kai speed record!"

"Very good Cole." I turn around to find Sensia Wu walking out of the forest his head tilted down "Sensia!" "Uncle!" We yell well except Lloyd as we run towards him. "I can't tell you how glad I'm to see you! Where are we?" "We are on an island called Dragons Edge and there are dragons! Not element dragons actual dragons!" "Gee Jay I think the name kinda gave that away." Lloyd says rolling his eyes Sensai looks at us "Is there a kind of dragon here called a Nightfury?" "Um... yes, and how did you know about that?" Nya asked staring at him "Good then there is still yet hope." he said