Figuring it out and falling apart

Kai P.O.V

Not going to lie I have zero idea what is going on and no idea how I have some of Nya's power or how to control it. I don't want it attachably is there a way to get rid of it? "Kai. Kai!" I blink "What?" "How are you doing it?" Lloyd asked we were in the back of the blacksmith shop trying to figure it out "I don't know" "Are you sure." "Yes Cole I'm sure and it's creepy." "How is it creepy?" "Because I am the master of fire so why do I have water powers and water and fire are the complete opposites." "You know what you do have a point with it being creepy." Jay said "P.I.X.A.L and I have come up with a possible answer." "Well, great Zane do tell." Sensei said, "Kai and Nya's dad was the master of fire and their mom was the master of water." "We know get to the point" I sigh I hate it when we get on the subject of my parents especially since Chen told me there where dark secrets about them "Like genes one child will end up with their dads hair color, but their mom's eye color could it be possible that each Kai and Nya got both powers." "Um I'm bumfuzzled," Jay sat there with a confused look on his face "Kai resembles his dad a lot more than his mom so he got most of the firepower, but since his mom was the water master he ended up with a little of her power. And bufuzzled is that a word?" Cole said "Oh see I know that. I was just thinking can't only one person have one ability, and yes it is a word. It means confused"  "Do I have one element? I can control all of yours minus Nya's." "Okay so if that is the chase and it does make some sense do I have some fire power and how come we have never seen Kai do anything related to water before? I mean he was scared of water for awhile and he can't swim." "Hey" "What it's true." Nya says "Well maybe Kai never had a use for it or because he is a full lot more hotheaded than you so he needed to calm down a bit." "Yes because being in a ship that is on fire and surrounded by flames is such a calming situation." Cole stares at me "Okay so maybe not that." "Hey, can we get rid of it?" "Why would you want to get rid of it?" Zane is staring at me I shrugged "Becuase I like to stick to one element and having two complete opposites ones is like I said a little creepy!" "My computers show no way of getting rid of it." "Well maybe the reason we never saw Kai have any sign of it is because it can only happen in this realm." we stare at Lloyd "What I am just throwing out ideas." "It is a terrible idea." Jay said, "Not internally it does make a little sense, but the only way we can know for sure is going to another realm."  "Well, we can't do that." "Yeah, we have no idea how we got here, and hang on Sensei how did you find us." "Hmm, I walked into the game room looking for everyone because you were later for training and nobody was there." "You noticed we were gone after 5 days? You guys said that Sensei could tune us out, but 5 days is impressive!" "I noticed you were missing after an hour." 

Zane P.O.V

My system is going super fast trying to figure everything out it hasn't stopped since we got here uploading and processing the new information "Of course in this realm time must be faster then in Ninjago." P.I.XA.L's voice says "Pixal says that time is going faster in this realm then in Ninjago wich explains Sensei realizing we were an hour late where in this realm it is 5 days." my team grasps this information "Zane your system is overheating, you are going to power d..o...w....nnnnn" my eyes close and my body goes limp

Nya P.O.V

I look over at Zane surprised to see he is out "Zane?" the others look at him "Wow what happened?" Cole started "This team is falling apart." Jay said as he hopped off the trunk walking over to Zane he tries to open the panel "Ow he's burning up." he exclaimed before sticking his fingers in his mouth "He can't be that hot can he?" my brother touches Zane jumping back in pain he waves his right hand in the air trying to cool it off "Nope I was wrong!" I held back a laugh when the others don't even try to I shoot Kai with some water "Thanks and no thanks." he said as he shook his head trying to dry his hair out