The louder the voice

Y/n pov

" SHUT UP STUPID " yelled Gray

" YOUR NOT MY BOSS ICE PERVERT " Natsu yelled

I held my head because of the terrible headache I have because of them.I've about had enough of their crap.
I looked up and saw a chair flying at me.I dunked and it flew over my head.

You see i'm the quite girl no one has heard my voice well except master of course.

" LESON UP BRATES I NEED Y/N,NATSU,GRAY,ERZA,LUCY,AND HAPPY IN MY OFFICE.NOW." Master's booming voice yelled and we all moved into his office.

" you all are going to go on this mission-"he handed us a mission

" -together" he said in a stern tone

I mentally groaned when I heard the word together.

The next day we left on the train I had. My h/c in a high pony with dark red skirt waist high skirt and tucked in a black and white striped off the shoulder shirt.

The train started to move and immediately Natsu had a green/pale face.

" Natsu...I'm going to0 say this for Y/n....don't throw up on her" Lucy said

You see Natsu is sitting beside me and is now has his head out the window.

When we got there and got to the Inn ( it's a hotel for the ones who don't know) and got our rooms it was boy girl rooms because of Natsu and Gray.

" hey uh....." Natsu started

" y/n why don't you talk " he asked I just walked in the bathroom to change.I just put on a bra and short shorts because it's going to be hot sleeping next to Natsu (not like that you perverts ) I put a hoodie over my bra and put my hair in a messing bun.

I walked out and put my dirty clothes in my suit case and turned around.

" i'm Sleepy y/n " Natsu said rubbing his eyes and I rolled mine while trying not to giggle.

I crawled in bed and patted the sit next to me he looked taken back probably because a girl or guy has never done that to him.He lade down beside me and I turned my back to him.

Natsu's pov

when y/n went to sleep I pulled her close  to me .She turned around and we were now facing each other I could feel her breath on my lips.I opened my mouth just a little.I closed my eyes and let darkness consume me.

y/n pov

I woke up in warmth I opened my eyes to come face to face with a dragon slayer I almost screamed but just gasp and almost rolled off the bed but a felt his arm around my waist.I heard giggling and snickering.I pulled out of Natsu's grasp and looked behind me and the WHOLE team was there and Lucy had as camera.I gave them a glare but all they did was giggle and chuckle.I got up and pushed my way past them.

I walked in the bath room with my clothes.I wore a black thigh high skirt with a f/c turtle neck off the shoulder shirt.I put my h/c hair in beach waves and put my bangs up and clipped them in place.

I walked out and everyone was waiting for me.

" are you ready" asked Gray I nodded  and we left.

Erza said she went to the clients house early this morning and they told her that he just needed to fix a bridge should be easy enough.

When we got there the bridge wasn't a bridge oh no,it was a shaky,broken down,wooden bridge.

" okay one person at a time"Erza said and she walked across

Then Lucy,next was Natsu,and then Gray,and lastly me.

When I started walking across I heard cracking so did Natsu he looked at me with worried eyes.I walked faster and that's when the so called 'bridge' broke.

I let my voice come out

" AHHHHHH" I screamed falling I called the first person that came to mind

" NATSU" I screamed his name

Natsu's pov

When y/n fell something went off in me and I ran after her but someone grabbed me and held me back and I knew it was Erza.

" AHHHH" she screamed I struggled against Erza grip

" NATSU" she yelled then that's when the ticking time bomb inside of me set off.I used my flames to burn Erza she let out a little yelp and let go I ran to the edge and jumped off.

I went into a diving position and went faster through the air.she had her legs and her chest so when I got close to her I grabbed her and pulled her close to me she looked at me and smiled.I put my feet in the right position and when we landed we didn't fall.When we landed and I was on two legs I put her down in front of me.

" thank you.THANK YOU " I had never heard her voice it was sweet and warming also friendly but with a deadly feel.

" y-your voice is so...so.....beautiful" I said as she hugged me and cried into my chest.

She looked up and we stared at each other when I started to lean in and so did she.She closed her eyes softly and so did I.That's when I felt a warm sensation on my lips it was sweet.It was y/n lips.

When we pulled away I had my arms around her waist and she had her hands around my neck.

" will you be my lover" I asked she laughed and smiled

" of course " and kissed me again but with more passion.

This was
                  MY love story