NatsuxReader

Okay guys this is a chapter for a contest so here we go
Addicted_To_Anime1

Y/n pov

I'm y/n also known as the well known black dragon.

I'm in Sabertooth I've heard bad things about Fairytail and good things .Today is the grand magic games and I plan in winning this crap.

I walked to the center of the huge arena and stood face to face with Natsu Dragneel in the flesh.On the outside I was playing it cool but on the inside I was having a fan girl moment and a heart attack.Even though I've heard bad things about FairyTail doesn't mean I don't like them.But Natsu Dragneel just seems to take my breath away.

The battle was about to start when I let a little fan girl slip.yep.this is what happened.

I jumped up and down squealing like a child when I realized what I was doing I stopped.Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was staring at me.My face was on fire.but of course Natsu let out a little chuckle then that turned into a laugh and that got everyone going.

" well looks like I have a fan"Natsu said trying to recover from the laughing fits.

" SHUT UP" I roared and that made everyone shut their mouths even salamander him self.

" just because I'm a fan doesn't mean i'm not going to beat the living crap out of you,it also doesn't me I'm not going to asked you out to eat later either " I said smiling my magic may be dark but that doesn't mean my heart is too.

" okay Lets get this show on the road " the dude said I didn't pay much attention to any of the judges,just on salamander.

" ready.set.GO" the pumpkin dude said.

Start song

My dream is to make a difference.
If I can win this I know I can do this and I am not going stop till I stop breathing.

We charged at each other.

" DARK DARGON ROAR"

" FIRE DRAGON ROAR" he counterattacked my attack

" damn"I whispered.

his attack over powered mine and sent me flying in the wall I scream in pain I fell to the ground,

" that easy to take out?" Questioned Natsu with a cocky smirk plastered on his face.

I got up smirking pulling my face up.

" no way,I'M GONNA BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU FIRST" I yelled charging at him

" DARK DRAGON STAR LIGHT FIST" I yelled hitting him dead in the gut now it was his turn to go flying into the wall.

He pulled him self up and charged at me with flames in hand.

" FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST" he yelled I stepped to the side and he hit the ground.

" is that the best you got Dragoneel" I said as my smirk grew.

He growled and got up fire in his eyes.He once again charged at me this time he didn't use magic but he punched me and I fell.

" FIRE DRAGON ROAR" he yelled and it hit me dead on.I started to see black in the corners of my eyes.

" AND THE WINER IN NATSU DRAGNEEL" yelled the announcer I looked to the side and saw him walking off.

Make me proud

I saw my dragon telling me then flying off. I promised I would make a difference in the world  and I'm missing my chance.

I got up slowly

" NOT SO FAST DRAGNEEL" I yelled suddenly getting a shock of excitement and energy run through my veins.

" I'M NOT GOING TO EVER GIVE UP TILL I STOP BREATHING I'M NOT FIGHTING FOR MY GUILD, HECK NO,I'M FIGHTING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD OR AT LEAST IN FLOIR AND I'M NOT GOING TO EVER STOP" I yelled as black magic surrounded me.

" NOT ONLY THAT BUT I'M GOING TO PROVE TO ANYONE WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE IN ME THAT I'M NOT WEAK AHHHHHHHHH" I yelled at the amount of energy.

There was a bright light then when the light died down I was in my dragon form my H/c turned a light pink and my e/c eyes turned silver.I had little horns on my head with huge dragon wings.My out fit also changed.

( this is what your character looked like)

Natsu smirked and charged and me I used the Fire dragon slayer magic I didn't know I had and my dark magic and combined the two

" DARK FIRE COMBINATION " I yelled and a mix of dark magic and fire magic went flying at him hitting him in the gut he hit the wall of the arena.When he looked up he smiled at me and then closed his eyes.

I didn't realized my magic was so powerful.I turned back into my normal self and fell on my knees but I still didn't let myself pass out.

" THE WINER IS Y/N L/N " yelled the announcer.

I got up and went over to Natsu and picked him up the way a guy would do to a girl bridle style.

I walked to the beds that they kept them on when their hurt.I set him in the bed and a little girl with dark blue hair came running in and I could sense that she was a healer mage.She got to work and I pulled a chair up.I sat beside him the whole time and soon fell asleep.

Natsu's pov

I awoke to something heavy on my chest I opened my eyes to find Y/n I smiled knowing what she said when we were in the arena.

" I'M NOT GOING TO EVER GIVE UP TILL I STOP BREATHING I'M NOT FIGHTING FOR MY GUILD, HECK NO,I'M FIGHTING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD OR AT LEAST IN FLOIR AND I'M NOT  GOING TO EVER STOP NOT ONLY THAT BUT I'M GOING TO PROVE TO ANYONE WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE IN ME THAT I'M NOT WEAK AHHHHHHHHH"

This girl is going places. I looked at her face and took in her features she was gorgeous.

I felt her head move under my head and I moved in quickly.she picked up her head and let out a yawn stretching her arms.She looked at me and smiled

" glad to see your okay " she said rubbing her eyes

" you were great out there" I said she sent me a friendly smile

" hey are you hungry?" She asked I nodded my head and she laughed

" well you wont to get a bite to eat with me?"

" YES" I yelled and jumped out of the bed she giggled and we both walked out the door.

This is the beginning of something great

But little did Natsu know that it was something deeper then great.more then amazing.there was no word to describe it more perfectly then
Soul mates

A/n-I hoped you liked it Addicted_To_Anime1  and wish my good luck in the contest guys