|Chapter Six |I'm in love with A Monster

On the day of the Halloween party I committed to my commitment.

To not let Cassie and Ryan do anything tonight.

I'm standing at the front door waiting for Cassie to appear. I hold a box that a has a necklace, that mom gave me to give her. I have a necklace that mom gave me when I turned fourteen but it's a shape of a star.

 I have a necklace that mom gave me when I turned fourteen but it's a shape of a star

Finally Cassie appears in her Elsa Outfit. She looks so gorgeous. He hair is in the same style as Elsa in frozen and her makeup isn't that dark as usual. I'm going as Anna btw.

When she approaches me closely I hug her, which in retrospect was a terrible idea, because she didn't even embrace me back. I fix up my outfit and dignity. I then fake cough. "You look great," I say.
"Thanks," she says, she looks at her feet to ignore the awkward silence.

"Ah here," I give her the small box. "It's from mom, dad, and me."
She opens it with enthusiasm. When she finally realizes what's in there she gasps. She holds up the crescent shaped necklace in angst. "Its beautiful," she finally says. "Could you help me with this." Cassie adjusts her hair for me to put on the necklace.

I lock the necklace and she turns around and smiles

"Mom and dad said to give you that necklace when you turned fourteen, I got one when I was fourteen too," I explain. "I'm so sorry that they didn't appear for your birthday Cassie."
"It's okay, at least I have a great sister to celebrate my birthday with."

I literally felt my heart melt. She showed her humanity for once. I widen my eyes and looked at her in angst. She realizes me staring then awkwardly left me alone in the house.

I know she always hides how she feels about me but once in awhile it's good to know that it's true, she really does love me.

I went into the car after I was out of my gaze.

•Juliet's Pov•