|Chapter Four| Janitor's Closet

Alexis' Pov•

"I'm here! I'm here!" I yell.

I run into my math classroom just because I'm late.

Why You Asked?

Well Ian insists that I watch Jane the virgin in the janitor's closet with him. The season of Jane the virgin that wasn't supposed to come out yet but....Ian has connection and well he wanted to watch it with me and I couldn't say no because I really love watching the tv show.

So because we were watching the show in the janitor's closet and because I was only focused on watching the show I didn't hear the bell when it rang.

I come running into my class which was really silent until I appeared. I then realized that everyone is taking a test. The teacher, Miss Stone gives me an icy glare and few students looked up to see who she's looking at. Juliet, Payton and Isaac gives me a concern look.

"Miss Holmes I'm sure you realize that you're quite late for class," Miss stone said in her strict Russian tone.

"I'm so sorry Miss Stone, I was in the janitor's closet when the bell rang-"

I got cut off by my explanation when Ian appears behind me with his hair looking all ruffled up.

"Oh no I don't need to know what you guys were doing in the janitor's closet," Miss Stone assumes.

My classmate's Oooos filled the walls of the classroom. Suddenly my cheeks turns crimson red with embarrassment. At the corner of my eyes I see Ian holding his head down low shyly.

"Miss stone it's not what you think we were just-"

Miss Stone stone holds up her right hand to let me cease my talking. "Miss Holmes I really don't want to hear it, now please take a seat before I change my mind on giving you a Detention."

I grab a test paper off her desk and quickly went to my seat. Everyone eyes me while I walk to my seat.

"Mr. Donald that includes you," Miss Stone informs. Ian then takes up his test paper and went to his seat. She gives Ian a disgusted look. "Teenagers."

One And A Half Hour Later

"Okay everyone please pass your test papers to the front," Miss Stone orders.

Everyone started passing their test papers to front so that Miss Stone could collect them. I'm in the third seat in the row so I already passed up mine. I was now drawing on my book cover when Payton interrupted me from behind.

"Pshh."

I turn around to face Payton.

"What was that all about?"
"What?"

Juliet who's next to Payton joins our conversation.

"You know what!" She looked around to see if Miss Stone heard her. She didn't. "You and Ian in the janitor's closet....we all know what goes on in that janitor's closet." She wiggles her perfect eyebrows seductively.

"Cleaning," I say innocently.Payton and Juliet gave me a blank look.

"Sometimes you're too innocent for your own good," Payton comments.
"The janitor's closet for making out," Juliet informs me but I already know that. I just pretend I didn't.
"Oh no we weren't doing anything."
"Then what were you guys doing in there ?" Payton asked.