A Bit Of Blood

"Hey thanks for doing this man, it means a lot."

"No problem, anything I can do to help."

"No really...you flew out all this way...I can't thank you enough."

"Don't mention it, let's just get started."

Is it recording? Microphone on? Are we Live? I hope I don't make a complete mess. Fuck it let's just go.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and today I am here with my good buddies Tyler, Ethan and Jack."

Mark looked at each of his friends as he said their names. Mark had gathered them here in his office to record a live stream for a well known charity. Mark had been attempting to do more live streams, he planned to one every month, to make sure he was helping the community has much as he could. On camera, he was a blubbering idiot that couldn't help but spit all over his computer monitor. But off camera, he at least wanted to seem like a good guy.

"I'm pleased that Jack flew all the way from Ireland to join us during the stream." Mark said as he patted the green haired man's shoulder.

The four were sitting on the couch, the large flat screen TV behind them displaying a calming scenery, ready to start gaming and messing around for the next several hours.

"Today's stream will be helping the kids over at St. Jude's Children's Hospital, and we hope to reach a goal of $150,000." Mark said as he looked in the camera.

"So for the next several hours we will be playing some video games, doing some challenges, and attempting to play some improv games."

"Ugh I'm gonna suck at the improv." Jack said with a slightly annoyed chuckle.

"It's okay Jack, we all suck at it." Tyler said as he looked over at him.

"Well you guys might suck, but I don't!" Mark chuckled with his hands on his hips.

"Yeah Mark because you swallow!" Ethan joined with a playful comeback.

"It's official, you're not funny." Mark replied with a grimace. 

"I thought it was funny." Jack giggled, teasing his friend as he always did. 

Mark rolled his eyes as he started up the game that they would be playing first, a random funny one to get everyone started. The Amazing Frog.

"You guys...will love this game." Mark said, laughing already, because he had already played it with Bob and Wade, as was looking forward to the advantage over his friends.

The group played on, switched games, joked around and hassled at each other until it got aggravating. Jack thought it was funny that Tyler was the only one without colored hair. And Mark thought it wasn't funny that he was losing.

He was excited that Jack had agreed to fly to LA to record with him. He didn't get to see Jack very often, and when he did, it wasn't for very long. It seemed like he always had somewhere to be, or something to do. Which is understandable, because Mark was the same way. But, as of recently Jack had been acting a bit weird. Usually he would hug Mark when he saw him, or at least shake his hand..but, he hadn't this time. He'd usually engage himself in the fun with all his friends...but he seemed a bit off today. Mark decided he's ask him after they had finished the live stream.

"Okay guys now we are going to play an improv game called change."

The four men got up and moved the couch out of the way so they could have more room to play. Since it was a live stream, the audience had to watch them move the microphones, and camera a bit, but it didn't stop them from rough housing and joking around.