The Inevitable

Writed By: letusunalivethem (Tumblr)

♡Abigailbreslin55♡

“Simply gorgeous, isn’t she?”

You peered over Newt’s shoulder. “If I didn’t know better, I would think you were cheating on me,” you teased, kissing his cheek.

Newt chuckled, smiling that innocent smile of his. “Never, darling, never.” He reached out and stroked the newborn creature’s sleeping face before moving away as the mother sent him a daring look. “Terribly sorry, milady,” Newt apologized, holding up his hands defensively.

You giggled at him. “Let’s go, before you anger anymore women,” you said, dragging him away by the hand.

You were in a flirty mood today, he could tell. He could especially tell when you pushed him down against a rock with moss growing over it.

You kissed him, gently at first. He cupped your cheek with one hand, gladly meeting your mouth. His other hand held your waist.

“[Y/n],” he said in between kisses, “you’re being awfully affectionate today.”

You shrugged. “Do you not want me to be?”

Newt shook his head. “No, no, I quite like it. It was just something I noticed.”

You both climbed out of the case an hour later, Newt wildly running a comb through his hair to tame it.

“Your hair looks even worse,” he said when you teased him. “It’s not like no one knows.”

“Yes, anymore,” Newt said, recalling the moment when he thought about you just a tad too loud. Queenie squealed and told everyone over dinner that night.

You frowned. “Did you not want anyone to know?” you asked. His eyes softened. “[Y/n], of course that’s not what I meant.” He held your hand. “It was inevitable that they were too find out eventually, I just mean that it was a tad…well, embarrassing, the way they did.”

You chuckled. “Alright, alright, I believe you,” you said, kissing him softly. He groaned against your lips. “You really shouldn’t have kissed me again,” he mumbled.

“Why is that?”

“Because it’s only inevitable that I will bed you once more.”

You produced your wand, flicking it and the lock on the doorknob turned. “If it’s inevitable, who am I to stop it?” you smirked.

Queenie, down stairs, hummed to herself as she washed dishes, preparing to cook food for everyone.

“Hey, Queenie,” Tina said, strolling in. “Can you-”

Her sister cut her off by suddenly shrieking. “Queenie, what’s wrong?!” Tina exclaimed, reaching for her wand.

“[Y/n] and Newt are having sex!” she said shrilly.

Jacob choked on his tea.