Back Massages

Writed By: frostyiceberg (Tumblr)

Warning: SMUT and heavy make out sessions, sex, handjob, attempts of strip dancing

♡Abigailbreslin55♡

“Newt, get off, this is important!” I said, pushing him off my laptop.

“But this is fascinating! This device doesn’t have any magic on it but it can project images of the beasts! What are they called?”

“Well.. this is Geographic Information System. It can project images from far away from the satellite so you can study thr object without being close to them”

“Is it because muggles can’t use magic?”

“Yes Newt, we can’t use magic to teleport ourselves,” you said as you watch him amused, as his eyes fixed on the screen.

Tomorrow is the fourth day of your final exam, it’s 11PM, and you’ve been studying until Newt decided to pay you a visit. He was going to tell you about some new beast he discovered but the subject was long abandoned when you accidentally opened a site where it shows live stream of wild animals.

He said he had never seen those “beasts” before and he wanted yo study it. The “beasts” he refers to are actually Australian Golden Kangaroo from Papua. “Why have I not seen them before? They are ordinary animals, are they? But they look so unique! Unlike any other animal back in England!” he exclaimed.

You chuckle as you see him still examining the creature in awe, his cute features getting ahead of you.

See, you’ve met Newt a year ago, when you stumbled into him in a Sumatran forest, travelling by yourself with the purpose of photographing wild animals.

You were taking a picture of a Sumatran tiger on a tree when he appeared out of nowhere and decided to approach the creature.

You screamed at him to run. He didn’t.

On instinct, you jumped off the tree and ran to him. But to your surprise, the tiger was curled up against him as he scratched its ears.

***

Anyway. Back to the moment.

“[Name]? Are you alright? You seem to be in a daze there,” he asked.

“I’m fine, I was just remembering something,” you smiled, assuring him you’re okay.

“Humm alright then. By the way, did you say this was important?“

“Yup. It’s a part of my final exam,”

“Merlin’s beard! I’m so, so sorry. I got carried away… I’ll leave you to it, [Name], I am terribly sorry,”

His face shifted to guilt and he takes out his wand, ready to teleport out of your room.

“Newt wait! It’s okay!”

“I’m sorry?”

“You’re not bothering me, it’s okay. In fact, perhaps you can help me with some of them?”

“Does the subject you are studying also includes a study on beasts?” he asked, delighted with curiosity.

“Umm.. Yeah! I’ll take out my book. Hold on.”

You lied. The subject you are studying does not include a study on beasts. It’s Geography. A study on earth.

You take out one of those animals encyclopedia you keep for yourself and hand it to him.

“Interesting,” he said.

He opens the book and you can see a smile begin to form on his face.