Alrighty Darlings, Here it is Mating Season

Writed By: pumpkinjuice18 (Tumblr)

Warning: Smut

♡Abigailbreslin55♡

You were at a night club with Queenie, Jacob and Newt called the Hawks Nest. Queenie had suggested that you all go out and celebrate the release of Newts new book.

The two of you had been travelling together for months now and had grown quite close. To your embarrassment and hilarity you had even witnessed some amusing mating rituals performed by Newt and the animals in response. It always left you laughing and curious about how he’d be. You had known him to gaze at you a little too long once in a while or hold you in a hug slightly longer than usual.

One day Queenie picked up on this and suggested you all go out. She ordered a whole bottle of Firewhiskey and a pitcher of Butterbeer to mark the occasion.

Somehow Jacob got to telling the hilarious tales of watching Newt do a mating dance for an Arumpant and how it had saved his life. To which Queenie had responded with

“Well than Mr.Scamander should have an equal effect on women then huh honey?” she winked looking at you. You blushed furiously and excused yourself. Newt noticing this got up and followed you sensing your distress.

“Don’t let Queenie get to you (y/n) she means well.”

You sighed. “I know, I just wished she’d stay out of my head.” you ran a hand through your hair pacing.

Newt raised an eyebrow at you. “ And what exactly was going on in your head (y/n)?”

You stopped and looked at him. “Nothing.” you said brushing off the topic and trying to head back to the table. But Newt gently grabbed your arm.

“(Y/n) you can tell me, we’ve been together for over 11 months now.” he pulled you off to a side room to give you some privacy.

“It’s just…ugh how do i even begin to explain this?” you threw your hands up in the air.

“Queenie please get out of my head.” Newt whispered.

She peaked her head around the corner. “Sorry to interrupt but Jacob and I are going to have some…..alone time so we’re heading out. The bills been paid for but you’ll have to sleep in the case tonight I’m afraid hun.” She winked at you.

“Don’t wait up and don’t do anything i wouldn’t do.” she winked and giggled with Jacob as they waved.

“What did she mean by don’t do anything i wouldn’t do?” Newt said blushing.

You took another shot of Firewhiskey. You examined the other men in the bar but none held a flame to the Zoologist. Newt leaned his back against the wall taking a shot and propping his one leg out. He looked irresistible. Your heart was pounding out of your chest.

“Nothing, you know what happens when Queenie and Jacob get together.” you mused downing another shot.

”They have nothing but mating on their minds” he laughed taking another shot. Then something clicked in his mind and he started to choke on his drink.

He was laughing as you handed him a hanker-chief.

“Yes it seems they’re an ideal match.” you laughed.

“Everyone’s a match for someone, all you have to do is find the right mate and impress them.” he said looking at you with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

“And tell me Mr. Scamander how would you initiate a mating ritual?” you turned to him and asked seductively wandering about the back of the bar.