what's This?

****¡Trigger Warning!****

'Ugh...what the fuck?' I looked down at my side, my face grim and smudged in pain, my bandages were bloody, "what?" I panicked and looked looked, 'oh yea, last night' I shuddered, 'the computer, i'll check it later' I thought to myself, I got up groggily and dragged myself to the bathroom to change the bandages, ever so carefully I took them out, the sight was gruesome, a jagged line was cut across, the scabs around it looking revolting, that was going to leave a nasty scar. I quickly cleaned it and put new ones on, cautious not to open the cut again, and quickly changed, 'it's Saturday!' that meant I won't have to go anywhere! I sighed in relief. I looked over the computer again, contemplating if I should look now, my curiosity got the best of me and I headed over.

From:Unknown@unknown
To:Emilycarson@gmail.com

Congrats to you my dear! I must say you knocked him out in a nasty manner, I must say, he was not pleased when he woke up. The next creepypasta will be unexpected, a fair warning to you, but I will not say who it will be. But you will figure it out soon, it will be, shocking! Until next time, if you manage.

~G

This guy sure is enjoying this. Fuck him and his games, so I sent him a message of my own.

From:Emilycarson@gmail.com
To:Unknown@unknown

I will appreciate it if you stop this madness! I never agreed in the first place, I being a human being only clicked it because I thought of it as a JOKE, so I ask nicely, please stop, get a life, I don't know how you pulled that prank last night, but I certainly did not enjoy it, what would your parent's think? Goodbye.

message sent,
Message read,

That fast already? What is it with this person?

Ding,

From:Unknown@unknown
To:Emilycarson@gmail.com

I am afraid that will not happen, please take this seriously, or a very unpleasant suprise will be sent your way to you and loved ones, I would take respect towards elders, what would YOUR mother think? Good day...

~G

This guy is pissing me off, how the hell did he get my email? And the fuck is it with the unpleasant surprise?! I doubting this is a prank, last night seemed too real. What would explain the cut? That I tripped and fell? My family would see through my lies. I need help, I can't do this alone. I glared at the screen while thinking, but gave up afterwards and turned off the computer, my mother would be calling me down for breakfast soon, I made sure to hide the visible cuts and bruises with a bit of foundation and extra clothing, and just when I finished covering the last wound, I was called down for breakfast.

"mom I got a package from someone!" Macy yelled from the front door,
"There's a game inside and some console!" she sped to her room with the box without a good morning and plugged everything to her t.v, and closed the door.