1

ethan was sitting on a curb smoking a cigarette. he was waiting for grayson to get off of work. grayson worked at a strip club but he never really told anyone. ethan glared at a lot of people walking into the strip club. and they glared back.

ethan is really impatient. so right now he's about to go in that strip club and grab grayson. ethan sighed.

"what the hell is taking him so long."

ethan said to himself. he was done with his cigarette. so he threw it on the ground and stomped on it. then sat back down.

grayson was finally done. he walked out of the building. and looked at ethan. he walked towards him. then sat down next to him.

"you ready to go...baby?"

grayson said then smirked. grayson always flirts with ethan just as a joke. ethan gets a little turned on when he does. but then he gets angry. because he doesn't want to get turned on.

"fuck off."

ethan said. grayson laughed. they stared walking to grayson's car. they hopped into the car and ethan was buckling his seat belt. while grayson stared the engine then grayson started driving.

grayson gripped the steering wheel. he was wearing a tux. ethan thought he looked really hot. grayson looked frustrated.

"are you frustrated?"

ethan asked. he looked annoyed

"sexually frustrated. can you help me with that?"

-------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked the first chapter!!!!