16

ethan started to panic. he knew this was a bad idea.

"grayson and I were just wrestling like old times. don't worry."

ethan said. she didn't believe what he said but she decided to let it go.

"hmmm those look more like something else. but whatever."

ethan was relieved that she let it go. and grayson was too. he was in the back listening to there conversation.

grayson wanted to go to the park. alone not with ethan. he wanted to go by himself just to have alone time.

"hey I'm gonna go to the park. I'll see you later."

grayson said. he quickly gave ethan a kiss on the head. so his parents wouldn't see and went out the door.

he started walking towards the park. he wanted to clear his mind. it was full with many thoughts.

the park wasn't that far away from the house. so he was almost there. it was very quiet and peaceful.

he finally got there and sat down on the bench. he admired the kids playing on the structure. he laughed at how cute they were.

not even a couple minutes later someone was walking up to him. he had his hood over his head. the face didn't look recognizable.

"hey nice to see you again! may i sit next to you?"

the guy pulled his hood down. and grayson recognized who he was. it was that blue haired boy with the nice smile.

"oh hey. ya of course!"

the blue haired boy sat down next to him. he scooted away a little trying not to invade grayson's space. he looked at grayson with that amazing smile of his. he laid back with his hands in his pockets.

"so what are you doing out in this children's park?"

he questioned.

"i came here to try to refresh my mind. also who said this was a children's park?"

grayson teased with a playful smirk on his face.

"do you see any adults playing on the structures?"

he asked. grayson looked around and saw no adults playing.

"touché"

grayson said. the blue haired kid laughed. which made grayson smile.

"i never got your name. also my name is grayson dolan."

"oh ya. my name is luke collins."

grayson got a little nervous because luke is pretty attractive. not as attractive as ethan. but still.

"you seem a little nervous gray."

luke nudged him arm. grayson made eye contact. which was a little awkward.

"sorry. an attractive human being is sitting right next to me."

grayson said. luke started to blush. he usually doesn't get compliments.

"so do you have a girlfriend?"

he said. he thinks grayson is gay but he doesn't know yet.

"do you you really think i'm straight?"

grayson question. he's definitely gay. he might not look gay but he is.

"no. not at all."

luke smiled. luke was also gay. he also didn't have a boyfriend.

luke got a text from someone. he grabbed his phone out of his pocket to see who it was. a rush of panic came over his body.

"sorry i have to go. here's my number."

luke grabbed a pen out of his pocket. he grabbed grayson's hand and wrote his number on it. he smiled and ran away.

grayson was in shock. he decided to get up and walk back home to ethan.

grayson got back and walked into the living room. he walked to ethan and sat by him on the couch. he was on his phone with his hand in his pocket.

grayson smiles and leaned in and placed gentle kisses on his neck. ethan took his hand out of his pocket and caressed his thigh.

ethan put down his phone and faced him with a smile on his face.

"where did you go on your walk?"

he asked. he was curious because grayson was a little too happy when he came back.

"oh i just went to the park and-"

while he was talking ethan grabbed his hand and looked at what was written. he became a little jealous.

"so i'm guessing there was also someone with you at this park."

ethan said. grayson nodded. he was a little scared. he didn't want him to be mad.

"i promise you he's just a friend. he's the guy i bumped into while we were going to get ice cream."

ethan nodded. he was fine if they were just friends.

"that's fine i just want you to remember that your mine not officially but close."

he said smiling. he rubbed grayson's arm and kissed him on the cheek.

it was getting late so they decided to go to there separate rooms and go to sleep.

————————————————————————
hey! i'm so sorry i haven't been updating. i've been very busy. so that's why i tried to make the chapter long today! but i will try my best to update more :)💛

-ash✨