14

now we're back 3rd person view lol.
__________________________________

ethan was sitting where he usually waiting for grayson to get off of work, it was a monday the day everyone hates. ethan looked over to see if grayson was done yet, then he saw this guy touching grayson's chest and he was really close to him, he slowly started leaning in.

he kissed grayson on the cheek. ethan immediately didn't like what was happening, was grayson trying to make him jealous. he then got up and walked over to them. he stepped in front of grayson, his eyebrows furrowed.

"hey, back the fuck up before I fuck you up" he said in a serious tone.

the guy gave ethan a weird look then walked away. grayson looked at ethan and questioned.

"what the fuck was that for? are you in a bad mood or some shit?"

ethan didn't answer and he started walking to the car, grayson walked to the car with him. ethan then grabbed a part of his shirt and pinned him up against the car.

"listen, he was touching you like you were his, and I wasn't gonna let that happen, your mine not his"

ethan said. grayson smirked, he loved this side of ethan, the one that's protective and caring but doesn't really show it.

they both hopped into the car, and started heading back home.

ethan then got a call from his mom, which is unusual because they both never really likes there parents, they never did shit for them. ethan answered the call and his mom started talking.

"hello?"
"what"
"hey don't give my attitude"

ethan rolled his eyes at his moms comment

"mom I'm fucking 22 what do you expect"
"whatever, so I was wondering if you would come visit us tomorrow for awhile because we're in Los Angeles right now, cam is here"
"ya sure I guess"
"okay great"

she then hung up the phone, the reason why ethan said yes is because his mom would make him go visit her either way.

ethan sighed, he thought to himself this is gonna fucking suck.

grayson put his hand on his thigh, he could see that there was something wrong that he wouldn't like himself.

"hey, who was that?"

grayson asked, he probably already know who it is but he's making sure.

"it was mom she wants us to visit her tomorrow, because she's in Los Angeles at the moment, and she hasn't seen us in a while"

he said annoyed, grayson didn't answer. ethan was just thinking to himself am I gay? its random to think about at this time. but i just don't know. I mean I like boys, but I'm just confused. I'm pretty sure if a girl sucked me off right now I wouldn't feel anything, also i tend to be more close to boys than girls.

ethan was interrupted from the words "wanna get some ice cream?" from grayson's mouth he nodded admittedly. they were already at the ice cream shop, so they got out of the car and walked to the ice cream shop. grayson then bumped into this random, ethan already knew grayson was gonna talk to him so he stood there waiting for him.

the guy hair style looked like ethan's, he had three different shades of blue in his hair, he had emerald green eyes, a button nose, and a nice facial structure.

"oh! sorry.."

the guy said smiling, he also had dimples.

"oh it's fine, I wasn't paying attention anyways"

grayson found it cute that when he laughed his face scrunched up, he doesn't see a smile that much because ethan doesn't smile often. grayson hopes to see the blue haired boy again.

he then walked away, ethan was annoyed but shook it off.

a couple minutes later, ethan and grayson walked over to a table and sat down to eat there ice cream. ethan's eyes lit up at the ice cream, he was so happy that his lips formed a smile.

grayson looked up from his phone and saw his smile, he started smiling from the sight of it. ethan saw that he was starting.

"what? is there something wrong?"

ethan questioned.

"oh nothings wrong, there's just a beautiful bright smile right in front of me that should show more often"

grayson said. ethan started blushing to the max, when he would smile everyone would compliment him which always made him blush.

"thank you kind sir"

ethan said still smiling. he then leaned over and kissed grayson on the cheek. grayson felt joy and excitement just from that one kiss.

they both then finished there ice cream with joy.