The Search in London England

Chapter 1

"... I need a detective to search, follow and spy on my son." She looked at the girl in black meticulously. "And I have heard and learned that you are one of the youngest, smoothest, obscurest, and most skilled spies in Canada."

The detective slowly removed her black hat and glanced at her, lift my chin up, revealing my blue - gray eyes.

"Yes I am; I'm a detective from Ontario. Jack Hat."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Fine. Yes, I will go find and follow your son. But I have conditions. First of all, I only have 3 months to do this. Next, I need to have a salary of 15,000 dol -" She was cut of when the mother started raising her palms to signal the detective to stop speaking.

"$16,000 dollars, ($5,333 per month)"

She said. The cold breeze of September hit them as they head to the door of the West London mansion of the young detective's client. She is one desperate mother.

"Nothing more, nothing less, then it's a deal." She said. "I'll go find and follow your son, and send him home exactly after 3 months, then I'll have my money okay?"

"Deal." Then the mother of the run away boy grabbed her hand and made a handshake. "I dont know how to trust you."

"Really? You can take mug shots of me right now if that will help you gain my trust. But my full name - no, I can't give it to you, but you call me Margaux Thompson. What do I call you?" She asked.

"Call me Victoria."

"Oh Mrs. Victoria. How about your son?"

The lady smiled at her helplessly.

"My son's name? Romeo Beckham."

September 22, 2021

I finally arrived in the last city in England that I still haven't reach; London. I have full hopes on finding my dad here. If not, I need to fly to South America, I don't know exactly where, but it is where all my investigation and all researches lead me. I don't have any money left to go and continue the search in South America. But I'm gonna continue my adventure, and search. I promise to find my beloved father.

I was taken here by a train from Oxford. England swallowed all of my money like shit! I need a temporary job here in London. I will first find an inn to settle for the night, then by day, I'll search for a job.

Dad, I promise to find you, whatever it takes. I love you so much, and those freaking stupid abductors will pay.

- BS

This is Margaux's first time in London. It was always her dream to spend her winter/holiday break here. Play with the snow, have a ride in the London eye, visit Warner Brothers Studio - the making of Harry Potter, have a tour around London via Hop Hop off Bus Tour, then finally, have a romantic dinner at The Shard. But now, she's here broke, not to have fun, but to search for her father.

London is big. It is beautiful like what she used to imagine it before. Blue skies, double deckers, shops, bakeries, red telephone booths, clear water, old buildings, clean roads; you can never see such a perfect city.

Margaux rode the bus and searched for an inn. She finally found a place to stay, a cheap inn just near Wembly Stadium.

It has a small TV, air condition, a toilet, and a twin bed. It is very small, cheap and close.