Hangover

Chapter 4

After cleaning up the trunk of the rental car, Margaux went back to her apartment.

She gathered the pictures and extracted the audio from the spy pen.

The next day, she tried finding them but there was no exact location. Even the hacking laptop can't hack the location of their mobile phones.

A week passed and still no news about RJ. Victoria was devastated, Margaux was devastated. She was hungry to find him because she consider it as a failure and she believes, she never fails.

So now, Margaux doubled her work. Night and day she researched and travelled around New York city. Denis and Thomas are right. He is hard to find.

After a week and a half of tracking Romeo's location, Margaux finally got it.

"Damn baby. It's already 1 in the morning. But like what I said, I'll find you. You bitchy looking Beckham!" She told herself and did an evil laugh.

The next morning she loaded herself and got ready for another attempt to catch Romeo AKA Rutherford Jones.

Ring ring*

Margaux: "Hello?"

Thomas: "Hey there."

Denis *On the background*: "I told you, this job is harder than you could imagine."

Thomas: "Stop it Denis."

Margaux: "I've heard enough. Goodbye."

She's still pissed that she was tricked and escaped by that RJ that she thought she can get easily.

Margaux can do any personality depending on its necessity. For now, goodbye for the coats, black shirts and jeans, and hello to little black dress.

This is next level kidnapping. Yes. She will kidnap Romeo since he is not obeying any instruction in this world.

Wearing a black and gold dress, pair of heels, necklace and bracelets, with a messy bun and make up, she drove to 60th street and went to a strip club named "Oppaz New York" where she suspects Romeo is in.

She wrote on her personal journal When you are a detective, you should always be confident and ready for action. I never expected in my entire career to go inside a strip club wearing a little black dress to catch a victim. There are unexpected happenings that you should be ready for. Like falling in love.

She parked in front of a RV. She waited until 19:45 before heading out her car because at 19:45, according to her hacking laptop, a lot of guest will be out. So she can find for him soon. 19:44 she stepped out of the car.

That damn slay hairflip as she closes the door of her car, that hot fashionista walk as she walks towards the entrance. Yes. The real New Yorker is here already.

Upon holding the door handles, she saw that boy who was playing billiards with Romeo the past week.

"Oh god damn it, the poli --" He said. He almost ran, but upon seeing Margaux's sexy body and glooming face, he thought for a while. "Do you have a date there huh?"

"Hey, drug dealer." She greeted him with sass.

"No -- it is you still? What do you want from us?" He asked with a frightened face.

"I'm not gonna arrest you or something, I'm in this club to have some fun! What is your name by the way?" Margaux asked with full confidence even she's nervous on what will happen next.

"I am Vaughn..." He said while admiring Margaux. "I'm gonna teach you how to have fun."

Margaux laughed. He's taking it too horny.