Summer

It had been eight years. EIGHT YEARS. There's still no sight of Freddy. I sigh as I placed my files on the table, while thinking," There is so much work to be done and I am here, still thinking about Freddy. I have been waiting for eight years but I don't seem to find him anywhere." I began to sigh more loudly. "Maybe we aren't fated after all." I said in disappointment as I walked out of my room to get some fresh air. "Maybe a cup of coffee could work." I thought as I called up Tomika to join me, probably Zack could follow as well. For your information, Tomika and Zack are currently together and I seriously can't stand the sight of it. They are always so mushy with each other, but that also reminds me of Freddy. Well, maybe I should get over that boy.

I walked in the café as I noticed a familiar figure. A man in his twenties' was sitting there at the corner of the café, drinking a cup of coffee. Well, he had perfectly combed blonde hair and mesmerizing blue eyes, he definitely looks like Freddy. I brushed off that thought and went to find a empty seat, before waiting for Tomika and her boyfriend. "May I take your order miss?" A beautiful lady with brunette hair went over to my table and served me. "A cup of cappuccino, please." I said as I smiled at the lady. She nodded her head and walked away. For what seemed like eternity, the couple finally arrived. They saw me and sat down on my table, with Tomika next to me. "What took you so long?" I snapped at Tomika, but not loudly. She rolled her eyes and said," Traffic, Summer." I smiled while looking over at Zack. "So, what's up?" He looked at me with confusion."What?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Um, any news of Freddy?"

"Lately, I've seen one." Zack said as he took out his phone before showing me some pictures of a random guy on Instagram that Zack had followed, I wonder who that is. The picture wrote," Hanging out with Fredbear right now." The location showed...

New York.