Freddy

"So, how was life?" I asked Summer. She shrugged as she made eye contact with me. "It was pretty okay, but ever since you came back, my life has never been better." She smiled. I returned the smile as I pulled her in for a hug. It had been a long time since I felt this happy, especially from a girl. I knew since day one, she was the one for me; the only problem was my stupid mouth, I did not utter a single word to her, but I'm glad that we both did; leading us to where we are today. I can't imagine how I would be like if I didn't fall in love with her. I would still be ignorant about how love feels like, and I wouldn't know how it is to be in love with someone. But I'm glad she is here with me, right here, right now. We are still embracing each other, never letting go. "Freddy, it's a little tight." Summer winced. I let go as I giggled at her. "You don't know how much I have missed you all these years, Summer. Once again, I am sorry for not recognising you at the coffee shop, I was too ignorant. I have been finding you for all these years, but there were too many distractions in life that I didn't realise you were there all along. " Summer hugged me as she said,"I love you so much Freddy." I placed my fingers in her hair as I replied," I love you too, Hathaway."