Summer

"New York?" After seeing that, the guy from before; that I suspected to be Freddy, came over to our table and started a conversation with Zack. As they were conversing, I whispered to Tomika," He looks exactly like Freddy." Tomika then replied," But, definitely different. If it was Freddy, he should have recognised us by now." I nodded my head as he began asking for our names. I felt uncomfortable so I decided to tell him my last name, not my first name. "Just call me Miss Hathaway." I shook his hand as I recognised the feeling, the feeling that I had with Freddy 8 years ago. After that, he walked away with his other friend out of the café.

Immediately after, I began to interrogate Zack. "Who is that?" "Why does he look like Freddy?" Zack sighed before speaking up." He.. He isn't Freddy. And that's my childhood friend." He looked nervous to answer and I knew he hid something. "I'm telling you, Mooneyham. If I find out that you are hiding something, you will get it from me. One day, I will find Freddy!" I snapped at Zack before storming out of the store, and what I didn't realise: another familiar figure came up to me. "L..Lawrence?" I looked at the tall boy. He looked different. "Summer! There you are!" He hugged me and I pulled away from the hug. "So, Lawrence.. have you been seeing Freddy lately?" He looked confused. "I have seen him somewhere. But not sure where, it's been a long time. However, I do have his number. Want it?" I shrieked," Yes!"

I finally have Freddy's number. I can't wait to meet him though. I began typing," Hi Freddy!" I waited for his reply. After what seemed like eternity, there was a text. "Who are you?" I expected that. "It's Summer! Remember me?"

"I'm not sure, although that sounds pretty familiar." I gasped as his reply. "He doesn't remember me?" I began to sob.